What's new

where can I buy a 27x40 poster frame? (1 Viewer)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
i'm interested post the link to the thread you found... thanks.

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy
Go to your local Hobby Lobby (or other crafts store), and get the modular frames. You buy the 27 inch side and then the 40 inch side. Get the store to cut the glass to that size, and a backing board, and Voila!!!! Not that expensive!

You can see my frames on my site below.

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
The Suncoast store near me did not carry frames for a long time, but within the last three to six months, they started carrying a new 27x41 frame.

They used to have a more expensive wood frame and a cheaper plastic frame where the four sides were separate and removable. The new frames are more lightweight and are a one-piece black plastic border that actually is glued to the plexiglass on the sides. I prefer these new frames quite a bit.

Incidentaly, I am only framing fairly recent posters for decoration and not preservation, so I am not concerned about the cheap nature of the frames.

PhilipG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
PhilipG
I looked at this thread, and for a short moment, thought "When the heck did I write this...?" ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChiChi0010
Recent bookmarks