What's new

When can we expect Magnum PI Season 3? (1 Viewer)

Haden

Supporting Actor
There was 7 months between season 1's release (Sep 2004) and season 2 (April 2005), so can we expect season 3 around November or have sales been good enough to warrant an earlier release like in Sep/Oct? It's only been 3 months since season 2's release, but has any news on season 3 leaked yet? Having rediscovered this show on DVD I'm eager to watch more. :)

ElijahS

Supporting Actor
With Universal, expect another release within a year, give or take a few months. Outside of the first-to-second season gap between Law & Order, Universal has done a fairly good job with their releases (especially compared to Sony).

RogerH

Supporting Actor
I'm still thinking about getting season 1. I wish I could find some clips online from the dvd set.

Dale MA

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dale
I say get it Roger, it's one of my favourite television shows ever. If your like me and you love Starsky & Hutch and Miami Vice then I'm pretty sure you'll love Magnum PI too ;)

MartyG

Grip
What about "Airwolf: Season 2" and "Miami Vice: Season 2"? Any word or guess on them, along with "The Equalizer: Season 1"?

RogerH

Supporting Actor
Well Dale MA I do like Miami Vice alot. I'm about 90% sure I will get it.

I'm hoping Miami Vice, Airwolf, The A-Team and Knight Rider get another set this year.

Jon_Gu

Stunt Coordinator
I've seen a fan's Knight Rider site that reports Dec, 6th for KR-S3. I don't know how accurate it is, or if that's just wishful thinking. I can't remember what the web address is, but there was also some info about the big screen movie that Hasslehof is trying to get off the ground.

Jon_Gu

Stunt Coordinator
I think that may have been the site, it's been a couple of months since I read that. The only reason I remembered the date was that I included it in my "Upcoming Releases" file that I keep with my listing of DVDs.

It really is kind of sad that I can't go to Best Buy/Circuit City/Wal-Mart without a printout of my DVD's...I just can't remember what I own now...this addiction really is getting out of hand. :D

Don't mind me, I'm O.C.D. - Obsessive, Compulsive, DVD owner

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
It should be interesting to see how they'll handle the Simon & Simon crossover in season 3. We already have both episodes in the first Magnum set, so will they include the Simon again, or will they give us the edited syndication version?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks