What's new

What's up with Teddy Ruxpin? (1 Viewer)

Josh_HI

Second Unit
I went searching everywhere for Teddy Ruxpin Volumes 1 & 2 yesterday and couldn't find it anywhere. I asked at best buy if they had it and she said it was under 'deleted' status. I asked if she would get any in and she said no. I am really upset because I really wanted these but can't find them anywhere. Anybody else having the same problem?:frowning:

Josh_HI

Second Unit
Well I guess I'll answer my own post.:D

For any other Teddy fans out there, Sam's Club is the only place I found these dvds. No other store had them.Not only that but they come together in a nice little pack for only $13.77! :) I was pleasantly surprised to get them for such a good price. I thought I'd have to pay that for each.So if you want to get them for a great deal go to Sam's. You might not find it anywhere else.;)

nickGreenwood

Second Unit
Real Name
Nick Greenwood
I swear I saw some Teddy Ruxpin dvd at wal-mart the other day, I sort of chuckled as I had one as a child.

Sara.D

Auditioning
This item is currently not in stock
and will ship as soon as it is available *sigh*

Josh_HI

Second Unit

uh sure.:)

I just finished the first disc. Contains the first 5 episodes.The quality is alright. In an episode or two there is a quick flash of black during a couple of scenes. I am thinking it was recorded that way from the old tapes they had.The first disc has a weird bonus feature that has nothing to do with teddy ruxpin. There are 4 small 'music videos' of Baby felix the cat.

Anyway if your a fan of the show. These dvds are totally worth it!;)

Josh_HI

Second Unit
There were live action segments? I must have forgotten about those...What were they of?

Nope no live action just pure cartoon series on this dvd.

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke

Beat me to the punch. lol But yeah Josh, at the end of each episode there was a cartoon/live action segment featuring Teddy Ruxpin sitting in a chair alongside a human (various child actors of the 80's). If memory serves, it was used to teach children morals. I don't remember a lot of the child actors involved, but I distinctly remember the girl from "Small Wonder" doing a few segments as well as Ricky Schroeder.

I had no intention of getting these. I watched it as a kid, but it was far from a favorite of mine. The exclusion of these segments is quite a disappointment though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks