What's new

What's up with Britney? (1 Viewer)

Micheal

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
I got this clip from ETOnline...
Britney is currently in Britain promoting her new single, "I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman." While she has yet to meet the illustrious PRINCE WILLIAM, she has been getting to know him via e-mail. She has even admitted to Sky News that she would like to marry him.
Now that Justin is out of the picture this is all we need. Can you imagine the Royal wedding! :laugh:
Isn't that one of the signs of the apocalypse? ;)
Stranger things have happened... :crazy:

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
Britney Spears as Queen of England.

Excuse me while I go jump off a clif.

LDfan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jeffrey
The only way she can marry into royalty is if she's still a virgin and we all know that isn't true. :)
Jeff

Ryan L B

Supporting Actor
werent there rumors that they dated a while back, and some local radio station made up a false rumor that spears and I thin Ben Afleck were seen in a room together.

Pete_S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Pete Schlotter
According to every tabloid article I've seen over the past year or two, it's William who was pursuing Britney, and she wasn't interested...

Mike Graham

Supporting Actor
Considering the state and figurehead nature of the royal family, William marrying an American pop princess could serve to lighten things up.

Martin Fontaine

Supporting Actor
Am I the only one who thinks that Britney and Justin never dated? It was just a publicity stunt by their record companies to sell more disks.

No guy with any respect for himself would go out with a girl who weighs 70 lbs (Make-Up Excluded)

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
No guy with any respect for himself would go out with a girl who weighs 70 lbs (Make-Up Excluded)
Hey wait a minute, you mean Celine Dion right? Man, she got really skinny for a while, until she got pregnant. Scary! :eek:
Christine Aguilera would also fit that description.
Britney looks well-rounded though. Much more beefy than 90% of the starlets and models you see in the magazines. I'd peg her at 90 lbs, allowing for her lack of height (is she 5'2?). Of course, this is based on her music videos. Maybe she got skinny in the "off-season"? I wouldn't know, I don't have cable tv anymore. :D

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
Wanted to respond to this from another thread that's pointed here:
I guess things are finally "back to normal" after sept 11th, we can finally care about meaningless shit again...
To be honest, everything here is 'meaningless shit'. I mean, really, how important is your home theater? :rolleyes

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
To be honest, everything here is 'meaningless shit'. I mean, really, how important is your home theater?
How did I know someone would take the time to respond to that quip clear over here...
One thing of note, to those with a sense of humor and the ability to look a bit more generously at the big picture, this quote on my part was a ref to an excellent article in the fine american parody newspaper "The Onion", which is certainly worth a read:
A Shattered Nation Longs To Care About Stupid Bullshit Again
Now, in response to your rebuttle, I think one has to agree that there are degrees of "meaningless shit". Certainly, I would never argue that in the gloabal scheme, much of the stuff in my life matters a hill of beans.
However, I think anyone with even a mild degree of logical reasoning can differentiate between elements that actually have an impact on your day to day existance and life enjoyment versus concerning yourself about with whom some stranger is currently copulating. Maybe I'm wacky, but I certainly find "who britt is bangin or potentially bangin" to be pretty high in meaninglessness on the litany of meaningless bullshit.
Again, I'm more of an observer on "culture" than a participant-- so I find motifs like this one endless entertaining. I apologize for butting in, which I had hoped to avoid by posting my quip in a closed thread...
Continue, please.
-V

Jeff Blair

Second Unit
All I know it, this makes me glad I am over here. Hey Brit's If you get your own Queen Brit come on over. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks