What's new

What's the worst thing you've ever done? (1 Viewer)

Leila Dougan

Screenwriter
Brian K, I did similar phone pranks.
I would be talking on the phone to a friend and we both had 3way calling. We'd pick two random people in the phone book and each call them up on our other lines. Both of the lines would ring at the same time and we'd just sit there on mute. It was absolutely hillarious when the first person would answer and they'd hear a ringing phone. They'd be confused and wait until the other person answered their phone. Since they both just received phone calls, they'd get mad at the other person. They'd often get into huge yelling matches thinking the other person played a trick on them! It was so so funny, and we didn't even have to say anything :D
One time though, we called a man and a woman. They apprently hit it off and started a lengthy conversation!

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

John_E

Stunt Coordinator
We used to do the 3-way call phone prank too. Only...we called a Korean restaurant and a Chinese restaurant. It was hysterical listening to them argue about who called who.

Todd K

Second Unit
The worst thing I ever did was start in with mother jokes when I shouldn't have. I had some friends at school that I had met a few months before and decided it was OK to start in on the mother jokes. I also had the ability to send prank emails and make it look like it came from someone else. So I sent a fake email from one friend's mother, talking about how much of a slut she was, and signed off saying "p.s. I love cock." I didn't get a response, and then talked to this person on the phone. Turns out that he never mentioned it, but his mother had died a few years before. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

Jon Robertson

Screenwriter
I once sneaked about five 12-packs of ribbed and/or flavoured condoms into an old lady's basket in the supermarket when she wasn't looking... :b

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
"You know how they have those do not remove tags on matresses, Well I once took a knife and cut one off" :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gemini007
Recent bookmarks