What's new

What's the last TV DVD/Blu-ray you bought? (2 Viewers)

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
This morning I ordered...
- Batman Beyond: Season 2
- Masters of Horror: The Screwfly Solution
- ER: Season 3
- Beyond Reality: Season 1
- Highway to Heaven: Season 1
- Home Improvement Season 1
- The Secrets of Isis: Complete Series (7/24 Pre-Order)
And then I also ordered Ben 10: Season 1for my daughter.

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
I was in a Target today. I noticed they had the first three seasons of Charmed for $19.99 so I got Seasons 2 and 3. (I bought Season 1 when Circuit City had if as a "Black Friday" Special last November :D )
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif
htf_images_smilies_dance.gif
htf_images_smilies_rock.gif
htf_images_smilies_drum.gif

RogerH

Supporting Actor
I just bought, returned and exchanged for a good copy of Stargate SG-1: Season 8, for some reason the first copy has a season 3 disc instead of a season 8 disc. This is the slim editions of course.
I remember reading about the Threads episode being in 2 versions what it the right length?

Firebee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dan
Radioman970 said:
Deepdiscount would cost over $70 but I paid less than $56 new. It pays to look around.
Nicely done! Never got into ``Fraggle Rock'' but enjoy!

On that note, I pre-ordered ``Jericho'' S1 and ``Family Ties'' S2 from Amazon last night.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Firebee said:
Nicely done! Never got into ``Fraggle Rock'' but enjoy!

On that note, I pre-ordered ``Jericho'' S1 and ``Family Ties'' S2 from Amazon last night.
Thanks dude! I got S1 for $25 shipped from half.com and s2 for $31 shipped from amazon marketplace. They listed as unopened and new, nonbootleg. Very happy! In my teens I had to watch it in secret. Hee! As an adult I realize what the deal is with Jim Henson projects, they're just accessable to all ages.
A note for the thread: I noticed WalMart had S2 of Gomer Pyle on the shelf. I'm glad they are continuing with those. I still need to start on those. The back of the box had some disturbing stuff, like "some music has been change from the original broadcast" and "episode lengths are altered since their original broadcast". I'll still buy them eventually...

whisperintherain

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Romain
nikkif99uk said:
just got las vegas - season 1 - r2 for £5.99
Now, that's a bargain if I ever saw one! I've just finished watching the first season of this very entertaining show and am now trying to get my hands on a copy of Season 2 for a reasonable price. That's definitely a show I am not paying retail price for, though, but that's OK, eBay is my friend. :D

Firebee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dan
Radioman970 said:
Thanks dude! I got S1 for $25 shipped from half.com and s2 for $31 shipped from amazon marketplace. They listed as unopened and new, nonbootleg. Very happy! In my teens I had to watch it in secret. Hee! As an adult I realize what the deal is with Jim Henson projects, they're just accessable to all ages.
A note for the thread: I noticed WalMart had S2 of Gomer Pyle on the shelf. I'm glad they are continuing with those. I still need to start on those. The back of the box had some disturbing stuff, like "some music has been change from the original broadcast" and "episode lengths are altered since their original broadcast". I'll still buy them eventually...
Well, I'm definitely a Henson fan, especially when it comes to ``The Muppet Show'' Have S1 and S2 is on pre-order. :) Congrats on the deals, tho.

nikkif99uk

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Nikki Fineing
whisperintherain said:
Now, that's a bargain if I ever saw one! I've just finished watching the first season of this very entertaining show and am now trying to get my hands on a copy of Season 2 for a reasonable price. That's definitely a show I am not paying retail price for, though, but that's OK, eBay is my friend. :D
yep and brand new from www.blahdvd.com

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nielmb
    Recent bookmarks