What's new

What's the last TV DVD/Blu-ray you bought? (1 Viewer)

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Red Dwarf 9 and 10 (actually, 10 was a gift :) ). Charlie's Angels complete Johnny Sokko (pre-order) Dukes of Hazzard movie double feature (with original cast). Wanted to complete this series and I need 3, 4, 7. they are waiting in the cart for when my bank says OK, OK go ahead. :(

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Had these in my Amazon cart when they suddenly went OOP and prices started rising. Before I could act the 2 seasons at Bestbuy.com went OOS but a trip to the local BB yielded all three sets at the $10 price point. Another series completed! :) Remington Steele - S2, S3, S4/S5

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
davidHartzog said:
Harry O, Season 2; Burns WW 2 doc.
I was thinking of Harry O a few days ago when I watching an episode of The Fugitive. I remember this being a great series and should have been on for more than two seasons.

ThatDonGuy

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Don Del Grande
The long-awaited (over five years) Animaniacs Volume 4 (and is it just me, or is the video qualify not quite as good as on the first three?) Red Dwarf X

Dave B Ferris

Screenwriter
BobO'Link said:
Had these in my Amazon cart when they suddenly went OOP and prices started rising. Before I could act the 2 seasons at Bestbuy.com went OOS but a trip to the local BB yielded all three sets at the $10 price point. Another series completed! :) Remington Steele - S2, S3, S4/S5
Thanks for the post, and the tip. My local Best Buy had the same deal - except I needed all *four* sets (which they had, all for $9.99).

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
Wow it seems I haven't been here since December! Here is what I have gotten since then... - NCIS: Season 9 - I Dream of Jeannie: The Complete Series - Being Human (US version): Season 1 - Young Justice: Season 1 Vol. 1 - Young Justice: Season 1 Vol. 2 - How I Met Your Mother: Season 4 - How I Met Your Mother: Season 5 - Numb3rs: Season 5 - The Six Million Dollar Man: Season 1 - Tin Man (miniseries) - X-Men: Animated Series: Vol. 1 - The Andy Griffith Show: Season 2 - The Kids in the Hall: Season 1 - The Kids in the Hall: Season 2 - Nip/Tuck: Season 1

Keith Cobby

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Keith Cobby
I have just bought Marple Season 1 (ITV) and Hustle Season 8 (BBC) on Blu-ray. You would have thought that, as these were originated in the UK, they would be available on Blu-ray here. I bought Marple from amazon.es and Hustle from amazon.de. As with films you now have to scour the world!

1SGretinOK

Auditioning
Real Name
Barbara Atkinson
(Think of song...) "I'm Old Fashioned." Last TV DVD I bought (I think.) was of old Bob Hope Specials. That was great stuff!

chris24

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
steven
Dallas:Seasons 13,14 Laramie:Season 1 Gunsmoke:Seasons 4 & 7 Six Million Dollar Man:Seasons 2,3 The OC:Seasons:1,2,3 Dragnet:Seasons:3,4 Scarecrow & Mrs King:Seasons 1,2,3,4 ER:Seasons 1,2 Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew:Season 1 Remington Steele:Seasons 1,4/5 Quincy ME:Seasons 1,2,3,4 Square Pegs:Complete Series Anger Mangement:Season 1 Life & Times of Grizzly Adams:Season 1

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Duke of Hazzard. Season 3 -6. Just need 7 and the cartoon series and I'm done with Dukes! Charlie's Angels complete. Married with children Complete Meerkat Manor Season 1. Big Lots purchase. $3. Looks fun! Preordered Johnny Sokko and his Flying Robot.

chris24

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
steven
Taxi:Seasons 2 - 5 Life & Times Of Grizzly Adams:Season 2 Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew:Season 2 Gunsmoke:Seasons 5 & 6 Dragnet `67:Season 1

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks