What's new

What's the last TV DVD/Blu-ray you bought? (2 Viewers)

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
The Waltons S2 - S5.
The rest are in my saved cart. Incl the movies collection and a documentary. Hoping to finish it up soon. 1 DVD of S1 watched and I have to have the rest.

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
^Wow, Radioman970... the changeover *really* aged you!!! :D

Meerkat Manor - S2 (my grandson just couldn't wait for Big Lots to get this so a Amazon MP vendor got the sale. :) )

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
BobO'Link said:
^Wow, Radioman970... the changeover *really* aged you!!! :D

Meerkat Manor - S2 (my grandson just couldn't wait for Big Lots to get this so a Amazon MP vendor got the sale. :) )
It's that sea air... just dries out the skin! THIS pirate needs a good lotion...

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Waltons Season 2. No, not drunk. They send one that rattled like a birthday noisemaker. But it wasn't fun. :( replacement. Luckily I only just started DVD 2 of Season 1. Plenty of time.

Mst3k Vol. 25. $24.50.

Also on sale at amazon are volumes 16, 23 & 24. 24 is $23.20 for some reason...

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
I haven't been here in a couple months... seems things has changed. I even had a heck of a time logging in. And my last list posted is messed up... all together like a paragraph instead of a list. Hopefully this list will stay a list. Anyway here is what I got since my last post...

[*]Clarissa Explains It All: Season 1
[*]Criminal Minds: Season 1
[*]Everybody Loves Raymond: Complete Series Giftset
[*]HawthoRNe: Season 1
[*]HawthoRNe: Season 2
[*]HawthoRNe: Season 3
[*]How I Met Your Mother: Season 7
[*]My So-Called Life: Complete Series
[*]Psych: Season 6
[*]Secret Diaries of a Call Girl: Season 2
[*]Stripperella: Season 1 (complete series)
[*]That '70s Show: Complete Series Stash Box
[/list]

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Pete Battista said:
I haven't been here in a couple months... seems things has changed. I even had a heck of a time logging in. And my last list posted is messed up... all together like a paragraph instead of a list. Hopefully this list will stay a list. Anyway here is what I got since my last post...

[*]Clarissa Explains It All: Season 1
[*]Criminal Minds: Season 1
[*]Everybody Loves Raymond: Complete Series Giftset
[*]HawthoRNe: Season 1
[*]HawthoRNe: Season 2
[*]HawthoRNe: Season 3
[*]How I Met Your Mother: Season 7
[*]My So-Called Life: Complete Series
[*]Psych: Season 6
[*]Secret Diaries of a Call Girl: Season 2
[*]Stripperella: Season 1 (complete series)
[*]That '70s Show: Complete Series Stash Box
[/list]
Welcome back! There was a move to a new host and software for the forums which is the cause of all the changes. When messages were moved the nicely formatted lists were *all* put in huge paragraphs. New posts will not be affected.

Duck Dynasty - S1, S2 (Hey! Couldn't resist... was in SAMs and they were $9.96 each... Happy, happy, happy...)

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Tried to complete The Waltons but ended up with broken sets. Back they went! Should have S1 - S9 and the movie collection before long.

Dennis the Menace S2. (these are great so far... loved this as a kid and still do)

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Im actually still on S1 but there was a such a great deal on S2 I snapped it up. It won't be long before I'll bite the bullet and complete the series. I have a OOP phobia.

The only episode I remember from seeing it as a kid was when Dennis had a rootbeer stand going, all you can drink for a penny (or nickel, maybe). So another little kid pays his money, gulps it down wanting more after that but Dennis says "...sorry, that's all you can drink for the penny!" lol

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
:lol: I don't remember that one... but I was so young when watching them on TV I am not surprised!

I am no longer getting email notifications for replies. Is there something I need to do to start getting them again?

The Obsolete Man

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Call The Midwife: S1, 2 and Christmas Special (R2)... hey, it's cheaper, easier, And quicker than waiting for the US release of S2, which would probably wind up costing me as much as importing the complete released series.

Are You Being Served: complete series... Amazon had it on sale for 43 bucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks