What's new

Whats the best price to be had on Studio 40's , online? (1 Viewer)

Bolivar G

Second Unit
I'm trying to make up my mind between Paradigm's Studio 40's, Polk's LSi 9's and Rockets RS 250. I'm getting a VTF-3 sub, so I should be set on the bass department.
Its a tuff decision to make and I cant make up my mind. I'm leaning towards paradigms since I hear they match well with my Denon 4802.

Can someone direct me to some sites with the best prices on Paradigms ??
Thank you , in advance.

Bolivar G

Second Unit
Maybe Im asking the question wrong.
Were did you buy your studio 40's and how much did u pay for them?? Hope that clears it up more??
plz let me know if you know good sites to buy from.

Lee Daza

Agent
I think you are asking the question right, they just AREN'T sold online from authorized sources. You have to go through a brick-and-mortar retailer. I bought my Studio/40's from a local HiFi store for $509(USD) apiece. Local dealers can be found on Paradigm's site.

Brian OK

Supporting Actor
Bought my pair of 40's for $779 (Rosenut veneer). The Studio CC was $350.

I did not buy them from a B&M. Sourced them from a border contact who shipped them to my door. Shipping for 40's was $48, and the CC shipping was $29.

BOK

Gruson

Second Unit
If you wait long enough you can usually get a pair of Stuido 40s for around $600 used.
These speaker really are incredible. I just bought some ADPs for my sides and another pair of Studio 40s for my rears.
Paradigm all around me now, finally! :)

Bolivar G

Second Unit
All the local dealers around here want 900 for a pair.
So im not likely to find them for less??

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks