What's new

What's Happening Now! (1 Viewer)

Steve_Z

Stunt Coordinator
Not that they are up to the final season of What's Happening!, could What's Happening Now! DVDs release be just around the corner.

Dorrie_W

Stunt Coordinator
You know I haven't seen this show in SOOOO long. I didn't like it as much as the orginal but was addicted to watching it whenever it came on. Didn't Dwayne and Dee try dating? I would totally buy it if it came out. I'm a sucker for shows I used to like,

Steve_Z

Stunt Coordinator
I agree the original series was better. But still I would like to have both series on DVD.

Yes there was one episode Dwayne and Dee dated, but that was only for one episode. Speaking of Dee, I thought Danielle Spencer was hot in What's Happening Now!.

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
We are getting That's My Mama and Tabitha, so it only stands to reason that this may come out. Unlike the aforementioned shows, this one lasted a little while (3 seasons, 66 episodes).

TRIVIA: After the success of this sequel series, Columbia Pictures Television attempted a sequel to That's My Mama that would have aired in syndication. A pilot was shot, called "That's My Mama Now," in which Ted Lange replaces Clifton Davis (because Davis was attached to "Amen" on NBC). Nobody bought it, though. They also tried to revive Ben Casey for syndication as well.

Tory

-The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-
Real Name
Tory
Speaking of that, we need Amen too.

I want What's Happening Now,I think it will come, the first series must be selling well enough, they released it all pretty consistently.

Shawn_C

Stunt Coordinator
I really hope they release What's Happening Now on DVD. That show was cool !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks