What's new

What's coming soon for the GameCube? (1 Viewer)

Jeremy Illingworth

Supporting Actor
I got RL and SMB and love them. I got Waverace but haven't opened it yet as I may return it. I was wondering whats coming for GC but the end of the year and early next year as well. I know Pikmin but what are the other big titles? I hope we don't get that eight month dry spell like on PS2 after lauch.
jeremy

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
Cube.ign.com also has a good release list.

I can't wait for Pikmin and Smash Brothers. And I can't let myself get excited for Zelda and Mario yet. The wait would kill me if I didn't force myself not to think about them too much.

Mark Evans

Supporting Actor
Eternal Darkness... Soon. Sometime next year. This game blows my mind every time I see another movie of it. It's like Resident Evil, but it appears to have a lot more ammo ;).
I get easily mind-blown by GameCube movies :D

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
GameSpot has a section about GameCube and there is a calendar with a list of the games and launch days.

The only game I'm interested in that has yet to be released is, of course, Super Smash Brothers Melee, which will probably be the reason behind a boost in Japanese sales of the GCN, if it happens before Christmas.

Then again, I need to get a GCN first.

Barry S

Stunt Coordinator
The GameCube site has a list of upcoming titles. Among the notable titles are Eternal Darkness, The Legend of Zelda(!), Mario Kart(!), Mario Sunshine, Metroid Prime, Resident Evil Zero, Sonic Adventure 2(!), Star Fox Adventures: Dinosaur Planet, Super Smash Bros. Melee, and Spongebob Squarepants (just kidding).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmoore9
Recent bookmarks