What's new

What system to buy harman kardon Vs aperion (1 Viewer)

Adam McClure

Auditioning
Hi I am fairly new to the home theater market and am wondering what to buy. I am looking at an Onkyo SR503 receiver or a Denon AVR 485 receiver coupled with either Harman Kardon HTKS 14 5.1 setup or the Aperion Intimus 422/S-8 Compact Home Theater System. There is quite a price difference between the Harman Kardons and the Aperions and I am trying to justify to myself the price difference. Anything anyone could tell me about how either one of these speaker systems sound along with whether or not they think these particular receivers would go well with them or not would be very much appreciated. It is really a shame because I can not find anywhere to listen to these speakers without actually purchasing them first.

jim_W

Stunt Coordinator
See my post in your other thread. Remember that Aperion takes care of shipping BOTH ways if you are not satisfied, so the only thing you have to lose is your time in auditioning them!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks