What's new

What ONE Summer Movie Do You Most Want to See? (1 Viewer)

Lucia Duran

Screenwriter
SkinWalkers: As a half-lycanthrope boy approaches his 13th birthday, two factions of werewolves prepare for battle; one group believes the boy will lead the race into the future, but the other wants to kill him.

Fido: In an idyllic 1950s town, a boy finds a best friend in a domesticated zombie, but events take an unappetizing turn when the creature begins eating the neighbors.

The Boss Of It All: An IT company hires an actor to serve as the company's president in order to help the business get sold to a cranky Icelander.

Black Sheep: An experiment in genetic engineering turns harmless sheep into blood-thirsty killers that terrorize a sprawling New Zealand farm.

Sorry I realize the rule of this thread was to pick just ONE, but those are the four I really want to see.

TerryRL

Senior HTF Member
In all honesty, its a tie for #1 between Spidey 3 and Pirates 3. I really can't choose which one I'm more excited to see.

Adam_S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam_S
if forced to pick one it'll be the flick that I'm not going to miss the midnight 'first' showing (probably at Graumanns) for any reason

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

But there are so many other films coming out that I"ll be spending about 70$ a month at the movie theatre (yikes!).

Adam

Cory S.

Supporting Actor
If absolutely forced to pick one, it would definitely be Transformers. And for me, this is an easy four star film if Michael Bay includes this phrase: "Autobots, transform and roll out." That's all I ask.

After that, it would be The Bourne Ultimatum and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Spidey 3

That and Assassination of Jessie James(now pushed back to Fall) are at the top of my list.

The wait for Jessie James is killing me.

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
Spidey 3, barely over Potter.

I am interested in Pirates as well, I enjoyed 2 despite the need for editing down.

Abby_B

Supporting Actor
Pirates. It's the one that I don't think I'd be able to live with missing.

Though the Potter movie and Ratatouille are up there.

AaronMan

Second Unit
Real Name
Aaron
Sorry, I didn't know the movie police were reading these forums. Grindhouse is really the only film I want to see this year...period. And summer technically doesn't even start until June 21. So pick something else besides Spider-man 3.

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
Pirates of the Carribbean 3: At World's End

Can't get enough Jack, but we need A LOT more Keira this time out.

I would go Harry Potter, but I'm convinced that since this is my favorite of the books, the movie will screw it up even worse than Goblet of Fire did. Hundreds of pages of character development will be shot down the tubes to devote more time to "kick-ass" CGI magic battles.

Adam_S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam_S
well Order of the Phoenix actually has a pretty kick ass magical battle anyway...

I just want to hate Umbridge, moreso than seeing the big battle. I want Umbridge to be the embodiment of every smiling vile administrator and beaurocrat I've ever come across. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks