What's new

What is the one show you think has been ignored that should be released on DVD? (1 Viewer)

Gustav

Auditioning
Earth: Final Conflict ((((THE FIRST & SECOND SEASONS R1))))
Tekwar (The TV Movies)
Robocop: The Series
Seven Days
First Wave
The Burning Zone

Gustav

HenryDuBrow

Screenwriter
Real Name
Henry.
"WKRP In Cincinnati" - why hasn't anyone mentioned it yet? :)

Then, in no particular order:

"Tenspeed & Brown Shoe"
"The Yellow Rose"
"The Mississippi"
"Newhart"
"Born Free"
"The Sixth Sense"
"The Fall Guy"
"Harry O"
"The Streets of San Francisco"

Charles Ellis

Senior HTF Member
WKRP has been discussed many a time on this forum- the problem is that of music rights for all the popular songs used on the show. That's why it hasn't been released on DVD yet!!

Sarah K.

Auditioning
Wow!!! Lots of really great shows...but I still have to say Homefront should be released ASAP! For any of you who don't remember it we now have a video clip of it on the homefrontondvd.com website..come check it out! Then please sign our petition. I got in touch with one of the people at Warner who has some power over these things and was told to send in the petition...now we just need all the fans of the show to sign it so it has some real pull!!! ;)

nickGreenwood

Second Unit
Real Name
Nick Greenwood
John Doe.

I kept hearing about the show, and I really like Dominic Purcell on Prison Break, so I figured I'd check out his first show. (thanks to the internet)
Man is it addicting.

I wish this series would come back or something, but with Prison Break being as good as it is and as popular it probably won't. Not to mention the fact that Fox is probably scared of releasing it as almost every show that they've taken off the air prematurely and has been put back out on DVD has done really well and they've had to do something to "bring it back". Firefly, Family Guy, rumors of Futurama. Stupid Fox.

Jon Baker

Second Unit
Eight is Enough
6 Million Dollar Man
The Bionic Woman
The Addams Family
CHiPs
Vega$
Room 222
The Rookies
Barney Miller
Fish
Hawaii Five-0

Paul Miller

Supporting Actor
Smurfs, nine seasons worth of episodes through 1981-1989, prime nostalgia buy years.... plus kids who grew up in that era collected the figures as well and it still has yet to make it to DVD.

Paul

David Brent

Stunt Coordinator
Well said that man!

I'd love to get Ironside on DVD - I just hope that it would prove popular enough to eventually get all the seasons. It's been a long time since I've been able to watch the Fran Belding episodes.

Bring it on!

tim cat

Agent
M-SQUAD (the best tv detective series ever made), DR. KILDARE, BEN CASEY, CHIPS and DRAGNET with Jack Webb.

Sammy-G

Stunt Coordinator
Beakman's World. I used to get up super-early on Saturday mornings to watch it. I'd only want the first few seasons, though. When the replacement 'assistants' started coming in I thought it went downhill and eventually stopped watching. I think there's a "best of" dvd out there, but it only has a few episodes on it. I want season sets.

I second the vote for Early Edition, too. What a great show. I had a huuuuuge schoolgirl crush on Kyle Chandler while that was on. I've never been much of a TV person, but those two shows were always must-see for me.

Also, strictly to satisfy my growing taste for nostalgia, I'd like to see Jem in print again. I totally missed the boat on that one.

Randy*S

Second Unit
Real Name
Randy
Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends!
This is my favorite show ever! I never missed it and never left the house until it was over!
It's airing now on Toon Disney so what's Disney waiting for? They've had several chances for tie-ins with all the Marvel films releases in recent years.
I wish BCI had the licence. Disney is bad about P.C. editing.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks