What's new

What are you listening to right now? (4 Viewers)

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I'm boring...working on podcasts from last week. Dave Ramsey up now. I may switch to some Disney fairly soon. It is a rainy and gray day outside...need to brighten it up!

MatM

Grip
Real Name
Matthew Mayer
Mostly Soundclud DJ mixes these days. Bit of a cold today so I have been listening to my Soundscapes and ambient Playlist:
Listen to Soundscapes and Ambient Chill Out mixes by Mat Mayer #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/matmayer/sets/soundscapes-and-ambient

Generally my balearic playlists get more listens, summery positive easy listening:
Listen to Balearic Chilled Out DJ mixes by Mat Mayer #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/matmayer/sets/balearic-chilled-out-mixes

Once I get a car I will probably go back to listening to The Smiths albums a lot, plus funk (James Brown's Funky People compilations) and soul (Al Green).

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Late to the Tribe Called Quest fan wagon, but their latest album "We Got it from Here..." is pretty awesome.

I seem to like rap and hip hop that draws on a lot of different influences from this spinning rock we live on.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Rolling Stones Blue & Lonesome. New album of blues covers is SMOKIN' HOT! They are in damned fine form and do not sound like 70 year old millionaires. It's also great to hear Jagger on harp. Been spinning it all day. Might be my favourite album by a classic group this year. Beating out The Monkees haha.

Lord Dalek

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Henderson
This arrived for christmas. Currently playing some of the more vintage mono stuff.
uploadfromtaptalk1483036746478.jpg

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Going through my Annie Lennox CDs, mainly while driving. Phenomenal voice, always one of my favorites.

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
Currently making my way through the early Chicago catalogue after catching "Now More Than Ever: The History of Chicago" on CNN this month. Some amazing stuff in there.

Roy Jemee

Auditioning
Real Name
Roy Jemee
My morning starts with "The Chainsmokers - Closer" and the day end with "The Chainsmokers - Closer". Without no reason I love Chainsmokers.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks