What's new

What are you listening to right now? (1 Viewer)

Kaskade1309

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
S
Jann Arden,living with pieces,it has insesitive.her only top 40 hit,later became the theme from the movie bed of roses,starring mary stuart masterson and christain slater.it was pretty good.
Terrence treat d'arby,the hardline according to terrence treat d'arby,it has sign your name,the number one hit wishing well.it has the tribal beats,and the guitar solo,it is amazing.
Spaces between sentences and proper grammatical structure, please...

Kaskade1309

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
S
81yFOzWihVL._SL1500_.jpg
LTk2NzcuanBlZw.jpeg
s-l500.jpg

LmpwZWc.jpeg
LTM0NDIuanBlZw.jpeg

tsodcollector

Supporting Actor
Real Name
matthew baduria
Time life's am gold,from time life music,it has the fifth dimension,tommy james,and motown bands.it's a fantastic collection who anybody likes great music,i'm not offending everybody,but it's the real music.

tsodcollector

Supporting Actor
Real Name
matthew baduria
Sting,mercury falling it has you still touch me,i'm so happy that i can't stop crying,let your soul be your pilot.sting is one of pop music's talented heartthrobs.from the 80's/90's.classic pop album.
Leann Rimes blue it has the title track,one way ticket,the light in your eyes.leann rimes is so beautiful.one of country music's beautiful women.

Last edited:

Kaskade1309

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
S
Sting,mercury falling,it has you still touch me,i'm so happy that i can't stop crying,let your soul be your pilot.sting is one of pop music's talented hearthrobs.from the 80's/90's.classic pop album.
Leann rimes blue,it has the title track,one way ticket,the light in your eyes.leann rimes is so beautiful.one of country music's beautiful women.
1663699518414.jpg
:(:(

tsodcollector

Supporting Actor
Real Name
matthew baduria
Sting,ten summorer's tales classic album from 1993,it has four top forty hits includes if i ever lose my faith in you,fields of gold,and a couple of others.one of pop music's talented heartthrobs.
Taylor Dayne greatest hits includes her top 40 hits from the 80's and the 90's,one of pop music's talented and very beautiful
women.

tsodcollector

Supporting Actor
Real Name
matthew baduria
Time Life modern rock collection from 1982-1983,it has new wave classics of that genre.with A flock of seagulls,Haircut one hundred,Thompson twins,and many others,great collection,Those time life classic releases,that always come back around time and time again with new generations with music fans,young old,it really develops,a breed of classic hits.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks