What's new

What a surprise..."Grinch" widescreen DVD (1 Viewer)

Michael Allred

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Went in to my local Hollywood Video and to my complete shock, ALL 50 copies they had were WIDESCREEN! No "full screen" discs to be found!!
Anybody else experience this or did you have zero luck finding a WS copy to rent?

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
I want to rent this not buy it. I havent seen this and wouldnt mind checking it out.

Im working a Christmas job at a Suncoast in Sacramento and we have a boatload of W/S and only a few P/S. Good for us!

Ross Williams

Supporting Actor
Went in to my local Hollywood Video and to my complete shock, ALL 50 copies they had were WIDESCREEN! No "full screen" discs to be found!!

Anybody else experience this or did you have zero luck finding a WS copy to rent?

Huh?

You say all 50 copies were widescreen, and you also say had zero luck finding a WS copy to rent. Which is it?

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Sam's Club...yes, SAM'S CLUB... has an enormous rack of at least a hundred GRINCH DVD'S...every copy widescreen!!!

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
Are some retailers starting to get smart when it comes to ordering widescreen versus pan&scan? Chris

Tony_I

Stunt Coordinator
So far, I only went to my local Costco, and they only had the Full Screen version... :thumbsdown:

Jim Benard

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jim
Costco is starting to p#@$ me off, Cats and Dogs was the same way. They had tons of them all full screen. I waited until the WS Cats and Dogs came out and Costco STILL didn't get any Widescreens.

Joe Fisher

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joseph E Fisher
On my lunch hr, I decided to go to the Border's in my area & discovered 5 Grinch displays all filled with FULL SCREEN editions.:angry: 150+ DVD's and not 1 Widescreen edition. :angry: :angry: Guess it's off to Best Buy next.......

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks