What's new

West Wing? (1 Viewer)

Jeff Keene

Supporting Actor
Does anyone *NOT* get Bravo? Maybe I'm naive.

Anyway, I don't really care how I see it (I'm tempted by Jeff's VCD for chrissakes), but I'd like to see it somehow. I haven't been watching the series because I don't like to come into series so far behind. Bottom line, I won't watch your big bad show on your ad heavy network until you provide a way for me to catch up on your storyline. Learn something from HBO.

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
Does anyone *NOT* get Bravo? Maybe I'm naive.
No, it's probably me that is naive on this one.
It's just that I thought Bravo might not be provided on many cable systems.

I *think* I have it on my DSS. Not really sure. Never watched it. And have never looked for it.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
No, it's probably me that is naive on this one.
It's just that I thought Bravo might not be provided on many cable systems.
I *think* I have it on my DSS. Not really sure. Never watched it. And have never looked for it.
Their point exactly. Paying *BIG* bucks to get The West Wing on their network would probably prompt you - and many others - to start watching their station, therefore raising their ad revenue and perhaps getting you interested in other Bravo programming, which if you started to watch it would enhance their ad revenue further...
Anyway, you get the point. It's an investment for them. :D

Jeff Keene

Supporting Actor
If for nothing else, I can recommend Bravo for "Inside the Actors Studio". It's a terrific (IMO) "talk show" where individual actors or great ensembles talk about their craft to an audience of film students. I enjoy it every time I catch it.
I didn't mean to be snotty (it was late :)), but I think Bravo is pretty pervasive. I see it at hotels a lot nationwide. I have Dish, so I know it's there.
Anyway, I hope I catch the beginning when this shows. I fully intend to give it a chance, I just don't want to jump in in the middle of everything. I'm like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks