What's new
World Wide Stereo

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
And, we've got an Eiza Gonzalez title in this week's RoundUp. Just sayin'!

Isn't anyone else here an Eiza Gonzalez fan?!? :D

I actually remember the first time I ever saw her. It was on the telecast of the 2018 Oscars:

d1dad53ffb1ae460f21319165a745c6268af8169c6fc6b0661cbeaf841977b42-1024x1024.jpg

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
March 13 was always going to be an off week for me in terms of wide releases anyway. If there had to be a "last movie" for a while, I'm glad it was Onward on the 6th.
The last movies I saw were Onward on Thursday the 5th and Star Wars on Wednesday the 11th. I was quite happy with those two movies and for me, it's very fitting that Star Wars was the last movie that I saw theatrically. :laugh:

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Target is running a 15% off 4K disc sale plus your normal 5% off Redcard savings. I'm not sure if every 4K title is available for this sale, but I did purchase six-movie Columbia Classics Collection 4K coming out on July 16th for $96.71 tax included. It's selling at other retailers for $119.77 tax included. Michigan state taxes that is so depending on your state's sales tax rate it could be cheaper or more than that.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Target has the 4K Star Wars movies on sale for $23.99 each, but that pricing ends today. Plus, Target is running an additional 15% off 4K titles this week which ends on Saturday.

I just placed all eleven of the 4K Star Wars movies into my cart including Solo and Rogue One. With Michigan tax included, it came to $225.85 total or $20.53 for each title. Even if you just want three or four of those movies it's still $20.53 for each of them. Any combination of titles still works out to $20.53 each. Again, that's with my state's sale tax rate as such taxes vary across the nation. It's going to be hard to beat that pricing in any future sales, but, you never know.

Edit: Again, today only at Target each 4K Star Wars movie is on sale for $19.37 each plus applicable sales tax. If they're not available for pickup at your local Target, it's free shipping, if you buy more than one 4K title.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Thanks for the heads up, Robert. I canceled my Amazon preorder for War of the Worlds and Top Gun since the Target deal is better. Also added Wonder Woman Bloodlines, Dark Phoenix and Batman Returns to my cart. The only title I can't find is Mask of Zorro...but I'm going to try again tomorrow, which is actual release day.

Aside from the 15% off and the 5% for using my Red Card, I had a 10% off anything online through mid-May. So I'll be looking at a total of 30% off when all is said and done.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gemini007
Recent bookmarks