What's new

Weekly RoundUp 1-27-2009 (1 Viewer)

MarkBirds

Stunt Coordinator
Does the Zodiac BD come with a rebate offer? This would be a triple dip for me, and I just can't bring myself to put out another 25 bucks.

Jeff Meyers

Supporting Actor
Amazon.com is now running this same promotion (without the sticker coupon): Buy Eagle Eye and get $5 off Another DVD, or $10 off Another Blu-ray. Presently the $5 SD-DVD or $10 Blu-ray discount applies to the same titles above, but Amazon notes that "The selection of Blu-ray available at an additional discount may change throughout this promotion."
Using this promotion (with purchase of Eagle Eye):
- Transformers on Blu for $7
- Tropic Thunder on Blu for $10
- Godfather Trilogy on Blu for $40

Jay*W

Second Unit
Very nice deal on the new 9-disc Pink Panther Classic Cartoon Collection at Costco -- $26.99. It also includes a code for 2 free e-Movie Cash certificates (valued at up to $7.50 each) to see the Pink Panther 2. The 9 discs are each packaged in their own slim case within an outer cardboard sleeve. This helped ease some of the pain of partially double dipping in order to get the rest of the Inspectors and Roland & Ratfink.

Jay

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
:laugh: Firewall...Flywheel...

I had an early senior moment (I'm not fifty for a few more weeks!). Flywheel, indeed, Jeff. If you watch it before I do let me know your impression.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks