What's new

We finally got some snow!!! (1 Viewer)

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
After one really dry Nov., Dec. and Jan. with barley a trace of snow in the Salt Lake Valley we finally got some snow today. Still was not even enough but a few inches is better than nothing.

Have you gotten dumped on?

Keep hoping for more!

Wes

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
We have not been hit with any big snowfalls this winter, but have received several 2-4 inch snowfalls. It has not been enough to hamper travel, but enough to make it white and for me to run the snowblower.

Eric Samonte

Screenwriter
Glad to hear u guys have it now. Up here, we've been buried with the white stuff for a good 5 weeks now....

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
been a strange winter. Not much snow, and really warm at first, but now it's back to normal :frowning:

Michael Silla

Second Unit
Ugh,

I was enjoying those 50+ degree days ;) Oh well, this is normal eh? It makes me feel better about my snow tire purchase last year. Those puppies saved me on more than one occaison during last years frequent snowfalls. This year they bhave been mostly "decoration" (even with this recent snowfall). For moistures sake, let's hope the snowfalls continue.

Michael.

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
Wes,

Take all the snow you can handle, then pass the rest on to us in Denver. It's looking like another drought year at this point (although we did get some snow last night too!)

Precip! Precip! Precip! ;)

Shane Bos

Second Unit
We haven't had alot of snow up here but a fair amount. It has just been really cold lately except for this weekend. Over the last month it's been around -30C over the weekend we got close to 0C.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
It's 41 here in Connecticut...It's been so cold lately (in the teens) that it almost feels like Spring outside :D

No biggie though, New England was never known for it's stable temp's (from 10 below in the winter to 110 in the summer)

Where else can you get a 100+ degree difference throughout the year? :)

Paul_Medenwaldt

Supporting Actor
We finally got our first dumping of the winter here in the Twin Cities.

We got about 1 foot of snow. That more then doubles what we have recieved all year. Its been dry here all winter.

Its great to see a white landscape.

Paul

Jerry Klawiter

Screenwriter
Paul,
It will not be white long,
Give it a few days and it wiil be all brown and black looking. :frowning:

I'm also from Coon Rapids!
Near 120th Ave & Evergreen St.

Jerry

David Brown Eyes

Second Unit
I broke out the snowblower for the first time in two years. I was just about to put that thing on blocks.

6 inches is a good start, but we need so much more here in Denver

Shawn Shultzaberger

Supporting Actor
Any snowfall that's cleared off the roads in Canada should be loaded into dump trucks and brought down to Colorado. We sure could use it. It's to darned dry here.

If they ban watering lawns this year, my newly sodded lawn will be just a big hole in my wallet.

Come on precip!!!!!! :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks