What's new

WBShop 4 for $44 Warner Archive Collection Sale on Black Friday (1 Viewer)

Astairefan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Neil Powell
They just had one in late March, so it may be a little while before the next one...but there’s usually very little notice so it could be anytime.
My own observations are that they seem to have about 3 sales a year: 1) March, for their anniversary, 2) late June/July, and 3) Black Friday (and possibly the following weekend), so we are due within the next few weeks.

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Nothing seen this summer. Late June 2016, Mid July 2017, but everything's been dead so far this year.

Maybe they're watching closely and waiting fro the Crtierion and Arrow sales to end - both Aug 6

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
And then when they do have the sale, it's always a question of how recent they'll go with the titles included in the sale. I've got enough on my wishlist to get to four titles, but a couple of them might be too recent.

Astairefan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Neil Powell
And then when they do have the sale, it's always a question of how recent they'll go with the titles included in the sale. I've got enough on my wishlist to get to four titles, but a couple of them might be too recent.
While I can't say about how recent the DVDs included would be, since I haven't been paying attention to them for a few years, the last two summer sales have included Blu-ray titles up through April (which this year would mean Les Girls). Of course, IF there actually is a sale this month, maybe they might include May's release of Gun Crazy as well (I certainly wouldn't expect any of the June titles).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks