Was wondering if someone could some info/specs on Sony SS-U515 speakers...

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Joe Hsu, Mar 6, 2002.

1. Joe Hsu

Joe Hsu Supporting Actor

Just like it says, I have a pair from a family friend, and I've always been curious as to what the original specs on these were. They're really old, although HOW old, I don't know. The model number is SS-U515. Searching on google doesn't do much, so I thought I'd ask here. ^_^
    Feel free to PM me or email me about any info you might have/know/find.
    Thanks in advance. Time to get coding. [​IMG]

2. MarkHughes

MarkHughes Stunt Coordinator

Joe,

This is so ironic. Just today I purchased a new pair of speakers (Klipsch RF-3 II) and decided to look into what I could find about the speakers I have been using that my brother gave me about 3 years ago (ss-u515). And when I searched the net regarding these speakers (I used Altavista), I too found nothing. So, if you get any response, I would be interested. If you haven't hooked these things up to your system, they give off a great sound and can handle some power (says 200 watts on the speaker). I have always loved the sound, but got a great deal on my dream setup in the Klipsch. So, I will be peeking in on your thread for info, but if you haven't listened to the speakers yourself, I say hook them up and give them a listen. I have been using them with a Yamaha receiver for about a year now and have loved the sound.

Peace, Love, and Homer Simpson to Y'all!!!

--M