What's new

Was wondering if someone could some info/specs on Sony SS-U515 speakers... (1 Viewer)

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
Just like it says, I have a pair from a family friend, and I've always been curious as to what the original specs on these were. They're really old, although HOW old, I don't know. The model number is SS-U515. Searching on google doesn't do much, so I thought I'd ask here. ^_^
Feel free to PM me or email me about any info you might have/know/find.
Thanks in advance. Time to get coding. :)

MarkHughes

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mark Hughes
Joe,

This is so ironic. Just today I purchased a new pair of speakers (Klipsch RF-3 II) and decided to look into what I could find about the speakers I have been using that my brother gave me about 3 years ago (ss-u515). And when I searched the net regarding these speakers (I used Altavista), I too found nothing. So, if you get any response, I would be interested. If you haven't hooked these things up to your system, they give off a great sound and can handle some power (says 200 watts on the speaker). I have always loved the sound, but got a great deal on my dream setup in the Klipsch. So, I will be peeking in on your thread for info, but if you haven't listened to the speakers yourself, I say hook them up and give them a listen. I have been using them with a Yamaha receiver for about a year now and have loved the sound.

Peace, Love, and Homer Simpson to Y'all!!!

--M

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks