What's new

Was Ed on Friday night? (3/21) (1 Viewer)

Kevin Goodwin

Stunt Coordinator
My Tivo recorded Ed's new timeslot, but it was Law & Order or something. Was it delayed because of war coverage, or is it on next week?

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
NBC's site said that both Ed and America's Most Talented Kid will be aired next Friday instead. It makes me feel good that war coverage is less likely to interrupt the broadcast, but the upcoming episode of Ed looked particularly compelling. In other words, I WANT IT NOW! :)

Brad

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
Whew Thanks gawd. I thought I had set the wrong time to record and got a Law and Order show.

I was kinda mad when I saw that cause this episode did look really good. Here's to next Friday!

Tomoko Noguchi

Second Unit
Will Ed be canceled for next year? We just finished the 2nd year. From what you said,the 3rd year looks really good.

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
Will Ed be canceled for next year?
It's still too soon to tell, but the deciding factor is proabably going to be how much the ratings decline for the Friday airings. NBC has a history of letting underperforming shows ("Homicide", "Providence") languish on their Friday night schedules for much longer than they would survive on other weeknights. I'm sure they have a target ratings number that they want Ed to hit in order to keep it around. I can't imagine many scenarios where the ratings would actually improve on Friday nights, though.

Brad

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks