What's new

Warner - The In-Laws (1 Viewer)

RussR

Stunt Coordinator
Hello!
If you're a Warner rep who's reading this, I'd just like to say thanks for looking and I hope you're having a really spiffy day!
For my 100th post on HTF, I wanted to put in a word for this, one of my favorite comedies. I had a chance to see this on TCM the other night, where it was shown in what appeared to be its original aspect ratio of 1.85:1. I'm not sure whether previous video releases have been P&S or simply unmatted, but it certainly was great to see the film in OAR (the first time, I should add, since I first saw it over 20 years ago). I noticed a number of scenes where the composition certainly looked much more balanced than it does when shown full-screen.
I'd really love to see an OAR release of The In-Laws. This would definitely be a no-questions-asked purchase for me and, I suspect, many others.

RussR

Stunt Coordinator
I wanted to resurrect this thread in order to say "Thank you" to the folks at Warner Home Video for The In-Laws.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks