What's new

Warner....Please provide an update on CAGED... (1 Viewer)

Chuck L

Screenwriter
...the wonderful Noir title from 1950 with the lovely Eleanor Parker and Agnes Moorhead. In last years chat, it was said that 2005 would finally be the year for it. Any further information on this title?

Charles Ellis

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for mentioning this classic that has never been released on home video in any form. What's Warner Bros. waiting for???

Chuck L

Screenwriter
Charles I adore this film. It is one of my favorite films of all time and I think that its a shame that never, during the past twenty five years of home video has this film scene the light of day.

While there are so many other films that have been doubled and tripled dip...there are so many sitting and doing nothing in the vaults.

I was really hoping that we would see this in 2005...hopefully it will hold true and not be pushed back to next year or whenever.

I did my damnest trying to get through during the chat about this film and no matter how I tried...I couldn't get in to ask.

DaveK

Second Unit
I don't even see it listed in TCM's film library (just like Storm Warning). Why is this?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks