What's new

Warner Bros: Queen of the Damned *Director's Cut* (1 Viewer)

Kristin

Agent
Warner Brothers:

Fans of "Queen of the Damned" (Stuart Towsend, Aaliyah, etc) would like to see a "Director's Cut" release of the film. The director - Michael Rymer - has stated that the film had to be shortened drastically for its theatrical release. We'd like to see his full director's cut with lost scenes that include a Lestat & slave girls scene, more Lestat/Akasha blood-sharing scenes, further Jesse/Lestat development, and more.

Please release a special "director's cut" edition of Queen of the Damned - one of the best vampire films ever made. You will not regret it.

Thank you for your consideration,
Kristin Harris

P.S. If possible, I'd like to see the film in HD format.

Maureen

Auditioning
Warner Brothers:

I would like to ask, plead and beg for a director's cut version of one of my favorite Vampire movies - Queen of the Damned. Any extra footage, especially with Lestat would surely be appreciated.

Thank you,

Maureen

tientje

Auditioning
I'm begging the Warner Brothers to release the deleted scenes from Queen of the Damned. I know for a fact that a huge number of Aaliyah fans (among others) are dying to see these scenes, and I myself would do just about anything to see them. I would kindly ask you to please consider releasing the unreleased footage.

thank you,
Martina

Kris S

Auditioning
Please, please, please release a Director's Cut of Queen of the Damned! This is one of my favorite movies, so any extra footage would be appreciated! Thank you for listening!

Kris

Myrhia

Auditioning
Please release a ""Director's Cut"" of Queen of the Damned! This is one of my favorite Vampire movies.I and others would LOVE more 'extras' on this masterpiece! Too watch the lost scenes would be so Awesome beyond words.Some extras we want is Lestat & slave girls scene, more Lestat/Akasha blood-sharing scenes, further Jesse/Lestat relationship....We are begging on our hands and knees for more, and would be Eternally Grateful..

Thank you for your consideration
~Forever QOTD~.....Myrhia C V~~V

JenniferB

Auditioning
Warner Brothers,

Queen Of The Damned is one of my favorite movies and I'd very much like to see all the scenes Kristin mentioned.
I think it would be a great idea to release a directors cut and I hope you will.

Thanks,
Jennifer

Linda Nine

Auditioning
I would like to have a directors cut of Queen of the Damned as well. It is one of my favorite vampire movies and It would be fantastic too get to see the missing scenes.

Linda

dailW

Stunt Coordinator
i wonder how many copies it sold because it wasn't a hit at the box office and the t.v. rights went to usa/sci-fi channel , not sister network tnt.like warner did for battlefield earth and i dont think it did good numbers on hbo or cinemax so i don't see it anytime soon.

AndreaB

Auditioning
If this happens, if the directors cut Queen of the Damned is released, I will be overjoyed! I love aaliyah, I love queen of the damned, and I love vampire movies! But QOTD is my ultimate favorite. Please, do this for the fans, for aaliyah, and for her family. We would all gladly appreciate to see more of aaliyah and more of the other cast. Aaliyah played so well and I just said to myself "i want to see more" She was amazing, so please do this for us, me, her, and her family

We would be completely overjoyed...I would personally start crying...

-Andrea:emoji_thumbsup: :)

Arhiniwen

Auditioning
I certainly want to see the directors cut. If Warner Brothers puts it out, I will buy it as soon as I can. That is a promise.

I enjoyed Queen of the Damned as much as I enjoyed Interview with the Vampire, even thought QOTD wasn't quite as accurate to the book, but we all enjoyed it, right? :) :emoji_thumbsup:

That's pretty much all I have to say. I hope Warner Brothers gets the message, cause I would jump up and down with joy about the news that the dvd was being made.

LaurenH

Auditioning
I absolutely loved this movie and would love to see a Director's Cut of the film. I especially want to see any lost scenes involving Stuart Townsend - such as the Lestat and Akasha bloodsharing scenes and the "slave girls" scene.

Thank you,
Lauren

Rose B

Auditioning
I absolutely loved QOTD and would not hesitate to go out and buy the "Director's Cut" if it was released.

Although the original finished article is brilliant, I would like to see all the deleted scenes reintegrated into the film. I believe that it would create a much more satisfying movie with a lot more depth.

Fingers crossed

:)

Barbi

Auditioning
Warner Bros.

Please release the Director's Cut of Queen of the Damned. This is an excellent movie and I know many many people would love to see the extra footage. Thank you.

Barbi
DreamVision-Entertainment

Carlye*S

Auditioning
I would like to see a directors cut of "Queen of the Damned". Many people have underated the movie and i think the directors cut will make them appreciate it more.

Amanda_F

Auditioning
Please please please release a Director's Cut of Queen of the Damned. I loved the movie and I know the Cut would even better!

Jennifer_D

Auditioning
I agree with Linda Nine's post & echo her sentiments.

I would like to add my name to the requests for a Director's Cut of 'Queen of the Damned'.

ChrisHW

Auditioning
I would love to see a Director's cut edition of Queen of the Damned. I would definitely buy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks