What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Warner Archive Announcements Thread (2 Viewers)

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Well, bumping this, I count seven from my wish list that have arrived on Blu during the past year.

I wonder whether Warner Archive will be announcing any releases this month, since they did in December for the first time.

Reactions: PMF

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Well, bumping this, I count seven from my wish list that have arrived on Blu during the past year.

I wonder whether Warner Archive will be announcing any releases this month, since they did in December for the first time.
I just posted three new Warner Archive release threads for February. I have a feeling you might not like the choices, but there are two of them that I'm going to purchase.

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
Yep. I’m only in for The Wild Rovers.

On another note the Warner Archive email listed two DVD re-releases on the Popeye cartoon collections. I hope this means they were happy with last months Popeye cartoon releases and we will see more Blu-Ray collections of the remaining cartoons. And perhaps we could get Blu of the older releases.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
I just posted three new Warner Archive release threads for February. I have a feeling you might not like the choices, but there are two of them that I'm going to purchase.

I love that THE WILD ROVERS is one of the announcements, and that makes eight titles from my wish list. Incredibly underrated film. YEAR OF THE DRAGON...meh. It's okay. The last one...well, you'd be right about that. I didn't like the TV series, and have no interest in this flick, But one out of three ain't bad.

Alan Tully

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alan
Nothing for me this time, but when I read all those hundreds of titles on other peoples Warner wish lists that don't interest me, that's hardly surprising. Roll on the February announcements :)

Last edited:

TheSteig

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I haven't seen any of them, but I will check out Year of the Dragon. Im hoping they will announce a few more today ! :)

Angelo Colombus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Angelo Colombus
Waiting for Reversal of Fortune (1990) to be on Blu-ray. Great film and I did see it on one of the HD channels a few years ago and it looked good for cable broadcast.

Reactions: PMF

Alan Tully

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alan
Nothing for me there, in fact nothing from Warner Archive interests me so far this year, & the same with Twilight Time, Arrow & the rest of them (these things are very subjective). Oh well, time to catch up with the discs I haven't watched yet & save my money up for the "good stuff" that I'm sure is coming.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Nothing for me there, in fact nothing from Warner Archive interests me so far this year, & the same with Twilight Time, Arrow & the rest of them (these things are very subjective). Oh well, time to catch up with the discs I haven't watched yet & save my money up for the "good stuff" that I'm sure is coming.
I beg to differ that some of those titles from those companies aren't "good stuff".

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sitcomguy
Recent bookmarks