What's new

*Wanted* Denon 2802 (1 Viewer)

Oscar_R

Second Unit
New to the HT scene and would like to aquire a Denon 2802 for my first home theater receiver. Does anyone have one for a reasonable price?

Aaron H

Supporting Actor
If you get the AmEx Blue card, you can buy it from 6ave.com (an authorized dealer) for $599 plus shipping, and then pricematch to $500 (one of the shady internet dealers).
Aaron

Oscar_R

Second Unit
sounds like a fantastic deal. now, by american express blue, do you mean apply for one throught them or already have one to be eligible for the $599 price? I wasn't able to find info on that.

Aaron H

Supporting Actor
AmEx Blue is a credit card that they offer. One of the benefits is the Best Value Guarentee Program. It's awesome and it really does work.
That program and some others.
Return Protection
Return Protection lets you return a covered item purchased with the Card [ even if you purchased it online ] when the merchant won't take it back. Just contact us within 90 days of the purchase, and you will be credited for the full purchase price, up to $300 per covered item.2
Best Value Guarantee
With the Best Value Guarantee, you'll pay the lowest price available on items purchased with the Card. If you see a covered item advertised in print for less than you paid within 60 days of the purchase date, we'll refund the difference to you, up to $250 per item.3
Buyer's Assurance
The Buyer's Assurance Plan extends the terms of the original manufacturer's warranty on a covered product purchased entirely with the Card up to one additional year on U.S. warranties of five years or less.4
No, I don't work for AmEx. :) Just very happy with the card, as with MANY others.
Aaron

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks