What's new

Vote for the Resident Evil poster! (1 Viewer)

Aaron Wisner

Agent
speaking of which: check out these stills!
24.jpg

14.jpg

25.jpg

more here: http://www.more-magazin.de/showmedia.php?id=684
btw, fp. :]

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
Are they dragging this thing back from the dead (pardon the pun)?

It's been years since I first heard about the planned film and I've pretty much lost alot of interest in it. Good to see it's finally in production, but I think they cost themselves a big audience by delaying it so long. Or...maybe not.

Bruce

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
While I admit to loving the games, I have been dreading this film. Until I saw Milla in that short red dress! Maybe it might not be so bad:D
Take care,
Chuck

Terrell

Senior HTF Member
Pardon me, but those are the worst looking zombies I've ever seen, and they don't come close to looking as scary as the zombies in the game. They need to look more gruesome. As it is, they look plain sad. Oh well, here's hoping the film is finally a great videogame translation.

Chad Ferguson

Supporting Actor
The movie is getting great early reviews. It's in one of my favorite directors hands(I think I'm the only fan though) and those fan made posters look great. I picked the 3rd one.

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
I also voted for that one, Mike. Not one of these posters really jumped out at me, so I chose the less lame of the five. :)

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Scott, same reason as me. :)
My thinking was "if I was in a video store and saw these box-covers for five different movies that I'd never heard of, which one would I pick?". To be honest, they all look like cheap straight-to-video flicks, and I'd probably pass them all over for another viewing of "Smokey and the bandit". :)
/Mike

Matt Wooten

Second Unit
i voted for that poster too.. the movie i think will be fine. i at first didn't like the idea of it not being based on the game's characters.. but the fact that it isn't is pretty good bc now u don't have to worry about them messin up the story. or killing your character that you have loved for so many games. plus Milla looks hotter than sin in that dress. GOOD GAWD!!!
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

16.jpg

6.jpg

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Based on what I've read about the actual film (not opinions or reviews, but just script info) would make it sound like the worst piece of crap in the world.

But everything else is hinting otherwise. Even if the zombies aren't scary enough, I would hope they aren't the only "bad guys" in the movie.

And only the first game was scary. The others were fun.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Alright, you got me there. CV was scary, actually, it was perfect.

Anyhoo, anyone know a release date for the movie?

Steeve Bergeron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steeve Bergeron
I voted for the second one. I agree with the others about Milla Jovovich, she looks very good in that dress!

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
What's with those zombies????

Why not go for a "Return of the living dead" look? Even the ones from the Thriller video looked way scarier and that was years ago.

I hope this changes by the time the final product comes out.

Terrell

Senior HTF Member
Code Veronica scared the bejeezus out of me. I played the game one night, all alone in the dark for effect. ANd I've never been scared by a game, but that one scared me senseless.

I also don't like the look of those zombies. They don't look like zombies. They look like regular people. They need to be grayish, or with a little more blood. They need to look decayed. Supposedly these things came from out of the ground and everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks