What's new

International Via Vision Entertainment announces new premium Blu-ray label IMPRINT (1 Viewer)

JPCinema

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken Koc
Thrilled about The Taming of the Shrew! It doesn't seem to be a new master, but the HD digital on iTunes is very nice. And I'm very pleased that it will be released on its own rather than as part of a set like Imprint's release of another Elizabeth Taylor film, Elephant Walk, last year.

Thrilled about The Taming of the Shrew! It doesn't seem to be a new master, but the HD digital on iTunes is very nice. And I'm very pleased that it will be released on its own rather than as part of a set like Imprint's release of another Elizabeth Taylor film, Elephant Walk, last year.
I guess it means that Sony will not be restoring TAMING OF THE SHREW. I hope I'm wrong.

Ed Lachmann

Screenwriter
Real Name
Edmund Lachmann
I'm excited to take four; Negulesco's Jessica, Woman of Straw, Synanon and Taming of the Shrew. A nice group of "most wanted"!

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
1.png
2.png
3.png

commander richardson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
martyn
I doubt it as Imprint are simply releasing what was already out in the Network catalogue but with more detailed extras.
By the way this new Randall/ Hopkirk bluray box set as far as I can make out does not have English Sub-Titles for the main feature episodes which are an important omission for many people.

commander richardson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
martyn
Imprint have released two or three not certain exact number of DANGERMAN episodes on their Prisoner box set recently . We here in UK have many TV Channels showing repeats of The Saint , The Prisoner, The Avengers , Randall , The Champions and many others but DANGERMAN has never in the past 30 years and more ever been repeated on TV . Never understood why as it was the best of the lot.

Douglas R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Imprint have released two or three not certain exact number of DANGERMAN episodes on their Prisoner box set recently . We here in UK have many TV Channels showing repeats of The Saint , The Prisoner, The Avengers , Randall , The Champions and many others but DANGERMAN has never in the past 30 years and more ever been repeated on TV . Never understood why as it was the best of the lot.
Danger Man is currently playing on London Live TV. I’m not positive but I thought it’s been on other channels as well in the recent past.

ScottRE

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I'm not the biggest fan of Randall and Hopkirk, but I do love the ITC catalogue in general and this is a reasonable price for Imprint. $79.65 USD. The bonus features and alternate credit options are sweeeet. I may go for it.

Feels like they're gonna release whatever they can from ITC, and when they do get around to Danger Man, I hope they do the alternate credits there too. The US version had the Johnny Rivers song on the main and end credits with special titles made for the US market.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ybmsmoke107
Recent bookmarks