What's new

Val Kilmer's digital camera commercial... (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Has anyone seen that Val Kilmer Coolpix camera commercials? What is up with his hair?? He looks like a goof.

JeremySt

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeremy
I never expeceted to see Val in too many commercials, and when I did, I sure as hell didnt think it woold be for digital cameras.

An another note, I have this crazy idea theat when Keifer Sutherland quits his gig at 24 (as he says he will in a "couple more seasons") -Val should take the gig.

Dana Fillhart

Supporting Actor
For the first time ever, I can picture Val Kilmer at age 65+, thanks wholly to this commercial.

His age is really starting to show.

Michael Martin

Screenwriter
Agree that his hair certainly appears odd - but to me it's his cheeks/face that look suddenly wider, not his neck.

DaveBB

Supporting Actor
I thought he was on the Hollywood sh*t list because of his prima donna actions and this ad almost proved it, but I guess he's shooting some big films right now.

I'm sure he's been dying for any gig that comes his way since that bazaar movie he did called "The Saint".
ba·zaar also ba·zar ( P ) Pronunciation Key (b-zär)
n.
A market consisting of a street lined with shops and stalls, especially one in the Middle East.

bi·zarre ( P ) Pronunciation Key (b-zär)
adj.
Strikingly unconventional and far-fetched in style or appearance; odd. See Synonyms at fantastic.

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
his hair definitely looked funky. maybe he was trying to "low-key" himself but still collect a paycheck! :)

Dave Kalloch

Stunt Coordinator
Reminded me of the OPERA ep of Sienfeld, when Jerry gets the flat haircut with the part on the side.:rolleyes

Eric Samonte

Screenwriter
Amybe he's shooting a movie where he has to look like a goofball.....Remember when Tom Hanks started appearing like an Amish without the hat?

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S
Isn't he still filming "Wonderland" about John Holmes? He probably wears a wig in that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks