What's new

Usual Suspects SE 2 different boxes? (1 Viewer)

Pete_Jr

Stunt Coordinator
I just sent the wife down to Walmart to pick this DVD up and when she returned I was a little confused.
The cover is sort of like the older version but does say its the special edition and has all the extras I thought it would have. The front picture and the back of the case are different from what I have been seeing on the internet.
Are there 2 different releases for this SE as far as the pictures on the front and back? I don't want to open it and the other one is the one I should have.
Any help would be great. I figured the cover would look like the one Ron did his review on but it is not.

Aaron Cohen

Second Unit
The special editions are identical except for the cover. It used to be packaged with a shiny orange cover over the white cover you are seeing now. That is the only difference however. They did a similar thing with the Terminator 2: Ultimate Edition dvd and Akira, they did originally come packaged in metal cases but now the cases are just cardboard around them.

Keep, the Usual Suspects SE, it's a great dvd and the only difference between the two editions is the cover.

Pete_Jr

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the reply. Did a search after I posted and found the answer. Always search first I guess. LOL
Will definetly enjoy this DVD!!

Pete

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks