What's new

Updated Home Theater Pics! (1 Viewer)

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
I got some new gear, completely rearranged my rack (using the built-in cable management system for virtually all the cables), and took some photos. http://members.aol.com/tbmauifan/
What a difference! I also updated the last page of my "evolution" pages to reflect the system before the work.

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
Thanks!

Forgot to mention, I'm going to have a HT meet at my house some time in the coming months. A screening of the Peter Jackson "Frighteners" Director's Cut will be featured.

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Lookin' good Philip!

That amp on the bottom shelf looks wonderful!

If you don't mind me asking - what are the two pictures of? The ones located just above your equipment rack? I can't quite make them out.

Mike

Seth T

Stunt Coordinator
Will you please move your house over here to Portland so I can attend? I'll bring chips, beer, etc.
:)

RobG

Stunt Coordinator
The amplifier is heavier than the 1/4" tempered glass shelves can handle,
It is one heavy piece aint it? Your set-up looks really good. One question, what does the ICBM thing do? You mentioned bass management. Is this for all speakers or the sub only?

Richard_T

Second Unit
Beautiful work Philip! I have practically the same setup except I'm using a CC6 in the center. Do you find you have to tilt your center speaker a bit towards the listening area for better sound? Also, what height are your stands in the front? I'm looking for a pair for my 602s and I'm wondering about whether they should be 24" or something higher. Anyway, great system. Looks fantastic:emoji_thumbsup:

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
Sorry there are so many "server busy" messages. I may copy the page to one of my other web sites.

EricK

Second Unit
Real Name
Eric
Great job Phil! Looks really nice...I hope your next meet I'll be able to get to depending on the date! Would love to see your set up in person.

Eric.

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
How are you liking that sweet lookin Sherwood amp compared to your old gear? You went from a 939 (onkyo) to the Sherwood separates, right?

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
You went from a 939 (onkyo) to the Sherwood separates, right?
Actually it was the older Onkyo Integra 919 that I had. Look at the "History" pages for a history of the last three years of my HT. For an idea of how I like the new Sherwood look for my post in the "Separates" section. :)

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
Very nice av gear and a clean looking (organized) setup. Just the way I like to see them.

David Judah

Screenwriter
Looks good, Philip. The matching 602 center channel is a nice touch. Now all you need is a 16x9 HDTV & a progressive scan DVD player and you'll be set...at least until the upgrade bug strikes again. :)
DJ

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks