What's new

Home Theater House cleaning, Lots of Good Stuff Available! (1 Viewer)

DeanRocks

Grip
I've collected a lot of good equiptment over the past year and no longer have a need for some of it. I can send you pics of whatever you want, just ask. It can all be picked up (07014), some of it I'll ship. I accept paypal as well. All my stuff is well kept and functioning perfectly. Here's the list...

Proceed AVP- $800 OBO Great Pre/Pro from the Levinson lineage 5.1 or .2, has the Stereo Sub update. Awesome in 2 Channel or Home Theater. I don't have the remote but if you have a universal the AVP sends codes to it to program. $50 shipping

Pioneer VSX 1016TX- Sale Pending I'm sure most of you are familiar with the specs-HDMI switching, all accessories included. Front Speaker posts are modified to accept Spades, still function with all connectors. $50 shipping

Pioneer VSX 1015TX- $300 OBO Component Video version of the 1016. The battery cover on the remote is missing but can be ordered from Pioneer. $50 shipping.

Velodyne VX 10- $100 Great for an Inexpensive Sub in perfect condition. Pick Up preferred.

Earthquake Cinenova Grande 16 Channel Amp- Brand New In Box! This is an amazing amp for whole house audio and channels can be bridged for high power. My whole house audio plans changed so this is up for grabs.
MSRP is $3495 You can find them online for $1800 or so. I'll take $1300 OBO Shipping will be about $60.

Sherwood Newcastle AVP-9080 Preamp, matching Amp (AM 9080)- Sale Pending

If you have any questions you can e-mail me at [email protected] or call me at 646-267-6309.

DeanRocks

Grip
Price Drop on all items. No reasonable offer refused. I tried to post more pics but apparently they're too big to be uploaded on this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks