What's new

Unreal 2 for Xbox out in 4 days and no reviews so far. (1 Viewer)

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I guess it's a bad sign, I've preordered the game looks like it'll be fun online I enjoyed Unreal Tourney and this is a bit different. Hopefully we'll see some previews soon.

James T

Screenwriter
Maybe the reviewers are having too much fun to put up a review? To be honest, I never knew it was coming to Xbox until yesterday. Unreal tournament was interesting, but Unreal didn't seem like a good FPS. It had great graphics, but the gameplay was nothing special. I haven't tried Unreal 2, so I really can't say anything about it, but it looks like it'll be worth a rental, at least.

Leroy

Second Unit
I can't comment on the multi-player, but I can on the single player based on the PC version.

If you didn't care for Unreal, then Unreal 2 will likely be even more of a letdown. I enjoyed Unreal (as well as Unreal Tournament, totally differnt I know) but Unreal 2 left me so bored I never bothered to finish it. I got about halfway through before the monotony got to me. But YMMV as this is just my opinion.

It looked nice, but there was realy nothing about the story or action that would compell you to want to keep going.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks