What's new

Unique / Cool / Modern Speakers - please help! (1 Viewer)

Tyson

Stunt Coordinator
nOrh marble 4.0, or the AV Reality Tetra's (pay to have them custom finished locally).

ling_w

Second Unit
Are you looking for stylish or unique?
It seems that most people are recommending conventional speakers in strange looking boxes. Many of those people will walk away after seeing the wierd box has a woofer and tweeter like their boombox. If you want something where people take attention to, you have to get unconventional speakers.
One that come to mind are the Martin Logans. Their flat, curved, transparent transducer makes people wonder what it is.
Also, if you could find them, the old Apogees were truly amazing looking, you could check out some of their models at:
http://www.apogeespeakers.totalserve.co.uk/
All the planars are pretty thin, so the sens of space they occupy is not big, especially the ML.

BryanZ

Screenwriter
I'd have to say the nOrh SM 6.9. Or you could also go with the AV-Reality 3D. Pesonally I've got the ceramic nOrh 4.0s but a possibility for you would be the the marble 4.0s and a SVS CS-Ultra.
yum.gif

Jake T

Stunt Coordinator
Red Rose Music R3 - Baby Reference.

Might be slightly above your price but I think these are very elegant speakers.

Link Removed

------------------
Jake T

--"The Things You Do In Life Echo An Eternity"

----Russel Crowe, Gladiator

hlfmstflg2.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks