What's new

Pre-Order Undercover Brother (2002) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
719GmJkWr5L._SX522_.jpg

The price link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

skylark68

Screenwriter
Real Name
Timothy
I actually saw this one at the theater on its release. It's pretty dumb, but it has some funny moments. $22 is a little steep though... Now if we can only get Corky Romano, another Kattan film...

RichMurphy

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rich
Not sure if "dumb" is appropriate, because it makes some astute observations on black stereotypes and white prejudices, but "silly" certainly fits. I suppose the fact that it was written and directed by black men makes it less "politically incorrect." It's a guilty pleasure of mine and I will probably upgrade my DVD.

From iMDB:

Undercover Brother: You know what they say, behind every great black man...

Conspiracy Brother: is the police?

Undercover Brother: No.

Smart Brother: a bunch of slow white athletes?

Undercover Brother: No!

White She-Devil: a cute butt?

Undercover Brother: NO!

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
I agree that this film nails quite a few racial issues with great humor. The cast is excellent, and I especially love Dave Chappelle's lines. I'll grab it.

Conspiracy Brother: "The computer! Another idea STOLEN from the black man! Did you know that George Washington Carver made the first computer out of a peanut? A PEANUT!!!!!"

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Love this movie. Been waiting for it to come to blu-ray for a long time.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
So, I pre-ordered this movie when I saw the above posting. For some reason it was supposed to be delivered today from Amazon (it came out on Tuesday). But today I got an email saying it would be delayed and I needed to approve the delay. The new dates for arrival were Sept. 5- Sept. 22. I cancelled the order and re-ordered from another retailer (Target) which promised delivery no later than Wednesday. What's up with this? Anyone else get their copy?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks