What's new

Umm I love my Z1 .... (1 Viewer)

Mark Amayao

Stunt Coordinator
Geez I have had my Z1 for maybe a couple months now ... and I saw when I was still shopping for projectors that people would log hundreds of hours on theirs in the first month alone! I feel like I havent put enough use into my Z1 but I can tell you it never ceases to amaze me how beautiful and gorgeous the picture is. It amazes others as well ... My busy schedule doesnt allow me to enjoy it as much as I should. Lately though people have been enjoying it with me.

Hahahaha instead of the usual saturday night bar or club scene we'll be laying low and having movie night! at my place so ... I get to show it off LOL.

Havent posted in a while and just recently watched finding nemo on this thing and oh my GOD!! AWESOME AMAZING .......

ChadLB

Screenwriter
Mark,
I know what you mean. I have had my Z1 for almost a month now(it was gone for 2 weeks for a blue dead pixel) and it is amazing for the price.
Last night I brought it into my Local Hi Fi shop to test HDTV on it...Amazing considering it doesn't do full HDTV.
I have not watched Finding Nemo yet hopefully this weekend.
Did you use Avia or anything on yours. I only have Sound & Vision and was thinking of getting Avia or DVE.
T3 was awesome on it........Enjoy....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks