What's new

U2 Remasters? (1 Viewer)

Tim Hoover

Screenwriter
Aaaaaaaaack! Now you guys are REALLY killin' me. If anybody spots one, puhleeze PM me...I'm begging! lol

Nick Hallett

Agent
Just look on ebay, most auctions are from the UK but shipping can't be that bad. They actually tend to be pretty cheap anyway.

Tim Hoover

Screenwriter
Nick, thanks for the heads-up. I've been looking at eBay and I'm rather hesitant to have vinyl shipped across the pond. I may have to go ahead and do it though, as I'm completely striking out locally...

Tim Hoover

Screenwriter
Hmmm....just found an auction w/ a NM Joshua Tree, NM Unforgettable Fire, and VG War, all for $10. Yes, I pulled the trigger :)

At least now I'll have an opened copy of UF to spin...

Darren Pillans

Second Unit
I asked this question a while back and thought I'd take another shot.

Many of my favorite artists such as Peter Gabriel, The Police, Sting and Simple Minds have all had their back-catalogues remastered and re-released with uniform CD packaging.

Surely, an immensely popular band such as U2 with a surprising number of dated and lame sounding CD's, deserve such treatment.

Does anyone know if or when U2's back catalogue will be remastered and re-released on CD?

Thanks in advance.

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
Is the above filled with spam links, or has something taken over my browser? The word "CD" is linked to a store on my browser. UPDATE: Nevermind, I just saw the announcement about IntelliText.

As for remasters, I'm all for them - but on CD? I suppose perhaps as they remaster them for SACD or DualDisc, maybe they'll also include the remasters for CD, but it is a little late now.

Anthony Connor

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Anthony Connor
I haven't heard anything, but I would be interested as well. With the new album due out next month in makes sense that they would re-master there back catalog.

Regards

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks