What's new

Two Xbox games practically FREE (1 Viewer)

JamesH

Supporting Actor
http://www.microsoft.com/retail/xbox/
This is a training site for "retail employees" where you can take quizzes to get free stuff. You get 100 points for finishing each quiz and they're all easy and should take less than 2 minutes each. Games cost 1500 points and there are enough quizzes to rack up around 3500.
Some of the games you can get are Halo, Quantum Redshift, NFL Fever 2003, Project Gotham, Amped, Fuzion Frenzy, Bloodwake, and a few others(mostly old). I opted for 2 copies of Halo since I wanted to swap mine out for a GOTY case and Halo probably makes the best Xmas gift for someone else out of all the games they had. There are some other cool items there for 1000 points each, including a "gangsta style" Xbox hat that I was very tempted by, and an Xbox T-Shirt.
The only thing you have to pay is shipping, which is somewhat high($12 for 2 games).

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Just to stress the point, this is aimed at RETAIL employees, NOT the general public.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
What store did you put down you worked for? Don't they check these things since they ask you for a store #?

Jeff_Standley

Supporting Actor
I have already done this and got a couple of games. The XBOX rep told me about this months ago. I wish they would of had better games when I got mine though. Its alright though I ended up getting a few extras to. :wink:

Andre F

Screenwriter
This sounds very interesting. While I don't currently work in retail. I did in the past. Can anybody go and do this?

Calvin Watts III

Supporting Actor
I've been doing this since it came out...
They have just added a couple of new games to the list.
I've been VERY happy with it.
Calvin

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks