What's new

Tweaking and Feng Shui...oh my! (1 Viewer)

JohnFF

Agent
This is old news Chu.

I've had best results with coins minted before 1980. The growing hole in the ozone layer has degraded the performance of coins minted since that time. I recently replaced a 2003 5-cent coin with a 1970 5-cent coin. The improvement was astounding immediately and has grown even more as the 1970 coin has broken in.

Greg Kolinski

Second Unit
HMMM, actually I tried something similar,But instead of coins,I used a $$ equivilant.I set the roached crankshaft out of my drag car on top of my CDP.With the added mass loading it sounded great,till the case caved in after about 2 seconds.

Brian OK

Supporting Actor
Just beware of the next (they follow in procession, as it is a "tight community") Feng Shui master bearing his wares. I'm assuming the first masters costly visit was unproductive.

They might sell you a slick, lean and artful 2k water bubbler to place next to your front right speaker. Soothing... and dissipates negative room energy at the same time. ;>)

BOK

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks