What's new

Trying to talk wife into a SV Sub (1 Viewer)

Mike H Wizard

Stunt Coordinator
I agree the SW Metro HT club is a cool idea...

I can cross the river on the 101 bridge and be in Chan...

It's nice to know that there are other HT fans in the SW Metro...

Mike

Mike H Wizard

Stunt Coordinator
Jeff,

I just wanted to say thank you again for letting my wife and I demo your system and sub...

Your system ROCKS!!!

I think eventually she wants to get the Diva's also because of the look, being how we just bought a house, I don't think that will be anytime soon, but we will keep it in mind...

Thank you again,

Mike

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
Jokes aside, I love my Mirage BPS-400. I have had the pleasure of witnessing a pair of SVS 20-39's and they were smooth and powerful. I would have to compare subwoofers back to back in order to decide which one I prefered over the other. I choose my Mirage because it was local, and very inexpensive compared to other subwoofers. SVS is nice too. So is a Mirage BPS-400. Likewise with the Paradigm Servo 15. Yummy to the ears :)
If the Wife is not really receptive, perhaps you have to save up and do a little extra ;)

Jeffrey Forner

Screenwriter
Mike;

Thank you for the kind words! They've made my day! It was my pleasure to meet you and Sara and play some stuff for you.

I'm happy to hear you both liked the Divas. They are amazing speakers aren't they? What's the word on the SVS? Do you think you'll be getting one?

Mike H Wizard

Stunt Coordinator
Jeff,

Yes, I think I will get one eventually, probably not in the near future though, money is starting to get tight with buying a new house and all (We are supposed to close in a couple of weeks). However my wife did say that some day I can get an SV Sub!!!

I forgot, which Diva's did you have again?

Thank you again for the Demo, it was amazing!!!

Mike

Alex Prosak

Supporting Actor
Bring her along to audition some of the Velodyne HGS series subs. Then tell her that you can buy 4 SVS subs for the price of the HGS.:D You should have your SVS on the way in no time at all.

Jeffrey Forner

Screenwriter
Mike;
I'm happy to hear that your wife OK'd the SVS. I've heard stories about how some wives totally freak out when they see it. It looks like you lucked out in that regard! Congratualtions! ;)
I Divas I have are a set of 4.1s in the front, the C3 in the center channel, and a pair of 2.1s in the rear.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katarianig
Recent bookmarks