What's new

Truth about Memento SE? (1 Viewer)

Herb Kane

Screenwriter
Mark:
I have the movie and there is a "reverse" section in the extras which will play each frame in chronological order however, I believe it stops at each frame and you manually have to press play for each one... (don't quote me on this part, I haven't spent much time playing with it).
Herb.
------------------

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

TheoGB

Screenwriter
I can't imagine the reverse feature being all that great. I would have thought the jumps as it moves between each chapter (even if it does it automatically) must really cause a massive break in the flow.
I am not sure this title needs a commentary however - an in-depth documentary would do me just as well - one that focuses on a lot of the stuff in the flash backs and things.
Theo

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock
I can't imagine the reverse feature being all that great. I would have thought the jumps as it moves between each chapter (even if it does it automatically) must really cause a massive break in the flow.
I would never watch the movie this way the first time. But I would use this feature after seeing the movie to look for things I didn't pick up on at first.
------------------
http://darius.mobius-soft.com/~andrea/ht/

Gregg Shiu

Second Unit
Real Name
Gregg Shiu
What we really need is Criterion to get the rights to this DVD and give it the treatment it deserves/needs! *nod* :)

Dave Cukina

Stunt Coordinator
I have just finished watching this movie for the first time and let me tell you this is by far one of the best movies this year..Yes you do have to hit play after every scene when watching in chronological order..

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmoore9
Recent bookmarks