What's new

"Treasure Planet" Trailer On Line (1 Viewer)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
i saw that in front of the ULTIMATE - X imax movie. i look forward to seeing this. i never would have guessed it was a disney movie. wasn't revealed till the end of the trailer.

David Rogers

Supporting Actor
The animation looks better than a Disney flick has looked in years, I thought. They're aping what Don Bluth did with Titan AE by using CG backgrounds and large set objects with traditionally animated characters, but it looks like they did a great job. I enjoyed the look and art of several shots in the trailer.

Now if only they keep the stupid Q$!@^!#@$%!@$% singing out of it. Just once, JUST ONCE, I'd like to enjoy a good animated offering without the characters feeling the need to break out into song.

I swear, if I ever write a cartoon based RPG, one of the rules will be a die roll every fifteen minutes or so to resist being forced to break into heartfelt song about the current moment. If failed, player must compose and sing a song on the spot about the current moment, complete with the hand gestures and a little dancing … just like in the cartoons.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks