What's new

Trans-Cyberian Orchestra: "Carol of the Bells" Song? (1 Viewer)

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
I have been hearing a TSO song this year I cant seem to find on any cd? It starts out with a techno remix sound of bells, anyone know what the title of this is and on what cd it is?
I am not sure if "Carol of the Bells" is the name of it or not? I think they say "hark"...in it several times? It is a really kewl song...PLMK

GrahamMc

Auditioning
The name of the song is "Christmas Eve (Sarajevo 12/24)" and it is on the album "Christmas Eve and Other Stories" by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. This is a great album that I really enjoy, but I don't really like the new album "The Lost Christmas Eve". Hope that helps! Enjoy!

Graham

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
Graham,
I don't this this is the same song I am talking about, I know the one you mention and this one is different, I think this may be some NEW re-mix? Any other thoughts?

GrahamMc

Auditioning
Hmm... I'll have to take a listen when I get home tonight and see what I can figure out. Let me know if you do find out it's a new track.

Graham

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks