What's new

Trading Post : Animal Crossing (1 Viewer)

Chris here is the info for the pear and my town and name.

password:@RCK%#AnyuQhHB
96xTsEpslWYD%c
I hope the code works. here is my info.

I messed up on the town name but i fixed it:Hopevill(no e)
name:Nicholas
thanks in advance

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
Thanks Nicholas-will post code as soon as oranges grow back.
EDIT:
Nicholas-town name doesn't fit! Can't generate code
Also, code doesn't seem to work.

Hey does anyone have a lawnmower, picnic table, or exotic furniture. Am also looking for any game other than donkey kong, pinball and golf. Am willing to trade gulliver items and models.

town:Hopevill
Name:Nicholas

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
Hey Nicholas-I can get you Tennis, as well as a couple exotics. Wouldn't mind a copy of Donkey Kong and Pinball. Will post codes soon.

town: Bardonia
name Bardon

Ok, here are some codes

Exotic Chest

jBljFwQxN#S9B9
dlaWrGdQtq9EEM

Tennis

ZxWfptBjRZDcq5
kNqBvJocS8eL%c

And the orange I owe you..

PohcyIHKiVbF5Y
foFWOBQmzhSf%I

enjoy!

What will you trade for pinball or Donkey Kong. Do you have a lawnmower or any other backyard themed furniture. also would like bonsai trees

town:Hopevill

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
I have a couple of Bonsai trees-which ones do you have. Will trade the codes above for DK and Pinball though, and will throw in a Bonsai for good measure (let me know which ones you have, and I'll send you any that you're missing).

Nathan Gillmore

Stunt Coordinator
Hey folks, been a while since I checked in with this thread. I have the following fruit in case anyone needs: Apples, Cherries, Peaches, Pears. I have some models to the guy that was asking about that: Dirt Model, Katrina's Tent, and the Arc De Triumph. I have various other rare items, been playing for quite a while so if there is anything you are needing just ask.

I need Oranges hehe!

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
Hey Nathan-I can send some Oranges your way if you'd like. Got any NES games (all I have right now are Golf, Soccer, and Tennis)?

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
Nathan, if Arc de Triumph is a "model", than I'll trade you anything you like. I have every fruit, and many NES games. I will check my catalog for any request.

Nathan Gillmore

Stunt Coordinator
Yes, the Arc is a model, I'll make sure though. If you have any "Spooky" stuff I'll take that (I only have a Spooky Chair and carpet). I'll look for both of you and see what NES games I have (off the top of my head I have Excitebike, Tennis, DK Jr., and Clu Clu or whatever hehe).

For sure I'd like an Orange if you have one to spare.

Town: Hell
Name: Doog

I'll check tonight and reply back asap...

Chris the bonsais I have are pine, azaela, maple, and hawthorn.If anyone would want cherries, pears or/and apples I have lots.
Town:Hopevill

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
Yep, the Arc is a model; I got one this morning from Gulliver. It's cool :)
I also finished my fossils section of the museum this morning. Woohoo!

Nathan Gillmore

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry John, Nook won't let me send the Arc model :frowning:
The NES games I have are Balloon Fight, Clu Clu Land, Excitebike, and Soccer.
I'm looking for any "Spooky" things other than flooring and chair, and the "Space" related wall (that goes with the Lunar flooring). Also need an orange if anyone can send one my way.
Doog of Hell :)

Chris I will take the holly or mugho bonsais. I will post the codes for the games tonight. I was wondering what does the gold shovel look like because i have one and the tip is not gold but the rest is. I would apperciate if any one could help me with this.;)

Mike Blais

Stunt Coordinator
Just picked this up on the basis of just reading the two animal crossing threads.I'm looking forward to trading with you all. For now all I have are pears but soon I'm sure I'll have more.
Just one Q, I picked it up used, where is my NES? It shows it on the memory card.

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
That's probably the NES save data. Whoever you bought it from probably didn't erase it. There's an extra 1 block save that saves the high scores etc from NES games once you get some (each one shows up as a full-blown NES).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks