What's new

Trading Post : Animal Crossing (1 Viewer)

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
Cool Thanks for the info John. I'm an insider so I'll have to see if I can find that article.One question though, how does it know which day is my birthday? I don't think it ever asked me about that.

Travis Kolesar

Second Unit
If you talk to the animals in your village, eventually someone will ask you when your birthday is.

BTW, I'm not an IGN insider, are the codes different than the universal codes found at gamefaqs?

Kenneth Cummings

Supporting Actor
Well I got my city now.
Character Name : Rirse
Town : Htare
Both names come from my ongoing web sprite story (link in profile), since I don't like having "Kenneth in Indianapolis" world. :D

Kenneth Cummings

Supporting Actor
By the way, if any of you need some cherries, I got stocks of them in town. Just post a address and your dream of cherry pie is your.

Mark_A_C

Agent
Anybody want any of this crap? I have cherries, a ringside table, barber pole, a lady liberty, a globe, and a Satellite.
Looking for anything cool, and espically NES games. I already have Ballon Fight and Soccer.
Email me at [email protected] since I don't check this thread to much.

CameronS

Supporting Actor
Stuff I'll trade if anyone wants it:

Star Shirt
Crewel Shirt
Two-ball Shirt
Mega Lamentoid
Blue Clock
Bus Stop
Opulent Rug

Pinball
Donkey Kong
DK JR Math
Soccer

And I have lots o' PEARS in my town.

Name: Cameron
Town: Kahuley

Jamie P.

Auditioning
Hi all! I am in search of any fruits you may be willing to trade other than Peaches and Apples. I have tons of Peaches and Apples but nothing else! A certain little animal villager has been badgering me for an orange so those would come in handy. The only thing is, I've never traded this way before and dont know how to do it! Any help you can give would be great. Thanks a bunch!
Jamie P.
Name: Kate
Town: Miami (I dream of a land without snow!!);)

CameronS

Supporting Actor
Jamie,

I could use either peaches or apples, and I'd be willing to trade you pears for one of them.

To trade, you just have to know the other person's name and town, go to Tom Nook and tell him to "Hear Code". Then give the code to the other person.

EdR

Second Unit
Hey Josh, I'll trade you some Apples for Cherries. How many can you spare?

I've never traded with codes before, can you trade multiple items at once?

JoshF

Supporting Actor
EdR: I have no idea. I'll try to send you a few and see what happens. Stay tuned later tonight.

Oh - by the way... I'm:

name: josh
town: pikville

EdR

Second Unit
Ok josh, here's the pasword for 1 Apple (it's apparently one at a time):

fee4#xhdbzn5S6
T%KMJfj3iLbZRb

It's case sensitive (as is the player name and town name to get codes).

Hmm, that's odd, I went to get a code for a second Apple, but it's identical to the first one. Not sure what's up with that, I guess just send me one cherry then.

Thanks!

Oh, BTW to anyone here, I need a pear (I have two animals asking for them)! Fruit-wise all I have is Apples. Anyone want to trade Apples for Pears?

CameronS

Supporting Actor
Ed,
I'll give you a pear for an apple.
qkyYeBpfB9m#u6
fqhdViOsReMEFs
If that doesnt work, change the O to a 0. I'm not sure which it is.
My sis gave me a cherry the couple days ago. I planted it near my house and it died today. :frowning: I think I will try planting my trees a little further south.
Town: Kahuley
Name: Cameron

EdR

Second Unit
Cameron,

Thanks a lot, I'll have to wait until tomorrow to get the pear and an apple code for you, since Tom is closed. I'll be back tomorrow am (west coast) with your code.

Thanks again,

Ed

Travis Kolesar

Second Unit

Just tell the code to Nook again. You can only tell him 3 codes per day, but it doesn't matter if they are for the same item or different ones. When you get a code generated from Nook, it will always be the same code for a particular item/person/village combination.

Jamie P.

Auditioning
Hi Cameron, here is that apple and peach you wanted.
Apple:
cY7eIrpzDeT%RU
9d&JdeQ#75ekMf
Peach:
@HyI@XZ&LHx9wk
wK2#RgImywTotW
If possible, can you send another pear to Emily in Miami?
Thanks a bunch...let me know if your looking for anything else!!
Jamie P.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks