What's new

Trading Post : Animal Crossing (1 Viewer)

Jeremy Illingworth

Supporting Actor
Tony in Highland
here is your orange
KZxmwTchN45HXi
tNwA@#8ymy8ESU

here is your Excitebike
dt@8rAVzI#AVTr
DjZbCP3V3@74VV

please send the fruit and Pinball to Nigel in London

jeremy

Leslie W

Stunt Coordinator
Jeremy,

I can get the floor for you with no problem. I have a lime chair already. I would really like the citrus wall.

Let me know and I can get the codes for you. We have only had luck in using one code we have gotten. I have 3 people in my town I can use to send a code to, so if the one you send to my name does not work, we can try one of the other names.

Leslie W.

Bongo
Pufftown

James Slade

Second Unit
Nook just charged me 398,000 bells for an upgrade. How am I supposed to pay for that, fish for the next two years?

I know some people are making big money using the Game Boy Advance, which I don't have. Is there any other way to make money fast?

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
James you know how I make a good amount of money? Sell everything.lol, yeah that sucks 400 grand is a lot!
By the way!
I am looking for PEARS!!!!!
I NEED A PEAR....
I have Apples, and not much else.... you name it and maybe I can get it! (Jay) Is pissed he wants his pear!!!

Leslie W

Stunt Coordinator
Jeremy,

I will get the floor for you today as soon as Tom opens up.
Did you have peaches ? I need peaches. If you don't have peaches, I will just send you the pear.

As for the umbrella, I have it already, I agree... I don't know if it goes with the set or not, I keep mine on the main floor too.

I have a lunar rover ( the little vehicle thingy ) available.
Let me know if anyone needs one. And I can still get the Arwing too.

Leslie

Bongo
Pufftown

Jeremy Illingworth

Supporting Actor
Leslie

I'll get you the code tonight if I can. I am currently remodelling the real bathroom and am a bit behind the schedule.

If anybody wants a satellite I have one and if you like boxing items I have the sandbag (big punching bag) and the boxing crowd wall paper.

jeremy

Leslie W

Stunt Coordinator
Tony.... what would you like to trade for peaches ? I have tons of stuff. Space stuff, some green stuff, blue stuff, exotic stuff, A few games and NES console ..... pink stuff, let me know what you are looking for and your game name and town.

Jeremy ...

I need your town name and game name so I can get that stuff to you. I have the rug all ready to go. Just need the codes.

Tim Hoover

Screenwriter
Dave, I've got pears out the wazoo. I could use some other fruit, if you're interested...

I also have a rather tacky tulip table for trade, and I'm looking for a bug net - if anyone else is interested.

Tim in Barlow
(yeah, I'm really creative)

Leslie W

Stunt Coordinator
Tony,
That's great. I have asteroid, space shuttle, satellite, spaceman sam, and the floor ( I think I have the floor )
I have a couple people in my town that you can send a code to if the first one does not work any better than the last few we got.
Does anyone know why my fruit trees will not grow fruit ? I got an orange from someone here ( sorry I forgot who ) and the trees grew fine, just no fruit on them. :frowning:
So I still need oranges. My wishing well says my town is perfect to live in, so I don't think that could be the problem, and I am careful to stay away from them while they are growing so they do not get accidently trampled. My apples cherries and pears are growing great.

Robert Standefer

Stunt Coordinator
I pay off my mortgages by catching coelecanths.

Here's what I need:

Lunar Horizon
Modern Wall
Lunar Rover
Space Station
Space Shuttle
Modern Wardrobe
Modern Cabinet
Modern End Table

I have all kinds of stuff to trade, including exotic, imperial, cabana, fruit (apples, peaches, cherries, and pears), and Donkey Kong. Let me know what you need and I'll see if I can get it for you.

Name: Binga
Town: Nugglin

-Rob

Rusty Ray

Second Unit
I have

NES Soccer, DK , pinball, excitebike, and tennis,

fruit i have cherries, oranges, and pears.

I am willing to trade any of the above items for the nes games and fruit that i do not have.

I am Rusty in Alderaan

Rusty Ray

Second Unit
sure why not, but i have peaches but not pears, my bad.. just tell me what nes games you want and who you are.

and i am Rusty in Alderaan

Jeremy Illingworth

Supporting Actor
Robert

I have a modern end table. I'd like some citrus items; I already have the lime chair, table and wall.

Leslie

here is the wall for Bongo in Pufftown

Q9G5cuA5cf6Hra
2gPUYEbq6t6wF9

I'm Nigel in London

jeremy

James Nguyen

Second Unit
Jeremey
Are there any specific items in the Citrus series that you are looking for? I'd be VERY interested in picking up the modern end table from you. :) It's one of 3 pieces I'm missing to complete the set...
Let me know what you're looking for and I'll scour my catalog for it.
I also have available anything below in my sig as well as a few other random trinkets here and there that I've accumulated.

Robert Standefer

Stunt Coordinator
Jeremy,

The orange chair is ordered; I'm just waiting for Nook to send it my way. Post your code when you get a chance.

I can also get the pineapple bed and the pear cabinet.

Binga in Nugglin

Thanks,
Rob

Leslie W

Stunt Coordinator
Jeremy

The code for the wall did not work. Can you resend it to :

Sara
Pufftown

no spaces in either name or town.

What did you want for the wall ?

BTW do you have an orange chair ? I need one of those too.

Leslie

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks