What's new

Trading Post : Animal Crossing (1 Viewer)

Leslie W

Stunt Coordinator
Jeremy here is the carpet code :

r7A7lCvfo3B5#&
wixRl#KgyItJTW

after the 2nd 7 that is a lower case L as in Larry
and the same on the 2nd line between the R and the # is also a lower case L as in Larry.

Tony ..

What did you want for the peach ?

Let me know.

Leslie

Robert Standefer

Stunt Coordinator
Nathan, sorry for neglecting to post the codes for your fruit. I'll do that in a few.

I'm still looking for the space shuttle and lunar rover if anyone has it. I have lots of stuff to trade including citrus, modern, exotic, blue, cabana, and all kinds of feng shui items.

I'm also in need of the lunar landscape if you happen to get it from Wendell.

-Rob

Ashley Holloway

Auditioning
Hey everyone .. I made like well over a million bells this weekend .. and i have a lot of items like a master sword the G logo space man sam lunar lander lunar rover space station ect ect .. i really have a lot of items .. (even a mouth of truth go figure) ..

So if you have any of the Citrus Series or the Kiddie series or the boxing series or NES games .. i'm willing to trade ..

Eulalie in Qwertyto

Scott Wong

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott Wong
hey all!

I just got the game today! wow... lots to do. heh heh. I finished what Nook wanted me to do. Now I seem to running stupid errands for the townsfolk. I have lots of apples. And a strange looking tulip table. *shrug*

Can I start trading now? Or do I need to wait and play more? It's so simple... yet so insanely intriguing at the same time. weird.

Scott in Thyville

Mark Evans

Supporting Actor
Hey all, I haven't been active in trading due to real life, but if you head for the official website at:
Animal Crossing Official Site
The same sort of click through the top mail banner trick used to get Soccer now promises to cough up Donkey Kong Jr.! For DK Jr. fans such as myself, new game! For the rest of you... new game!
If anybody wants any of my games, I'm still looking for pinball, golf, and punch-out (though apparently nobody has punch-out yet :p)). I've got Excitebike, Balloon Fight, Soccer, Clu Clu Land, Donkey Kong, Tennis, and I think that's it.

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
Donkey Kong Jr. for everyone!
Go to:
Link Removed
And click on the Pete & Pelly banner at the top of the page...

Scott Wong

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott Wong
Tony in Highland:

I'll have golf waiting for you this afternoon when I get home. If you are willing to trade excitebike??

Also, does anyone want a very expensive Chinese Lionness statue? Nook is willing to pay 1,800 bells? I have no idea what part of what collection this is from.

scott

Robert Standefer

Stunt Coordinator
Nathan,

I posted your codes several days ago but I don't see them here. In case you never got them, here they are:

gxAq#kkX2fzGqZ
Ym0ZB#bt7QhnvG

Rix3JipyXxngxL
S2z5V&p77ww6Sl

Let me know if these don't work for you.

_Rob

Robert Standefer

Stunt Coordinator
I'm looking for some rarer items and I have some rare items to trade.

I'm looking for:

Modern wardrobe
Modern endtable
Mermaid statue
Retro stereo

Rare items I have include:

Coconut
Tribal mask
Widescreen TV
...and more.

If you have any of the items I'm looking for, let me know.

Thanks!
Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks